The PowerScan LR barcode scanners were made especially for harsh industrial applications. This barcode scanner excels whether scanning labels up close or at great distances. It will read a 10mil barcode that's 7" away and a 100mil reflective barcode that's 22' away.
With the QuadraLogic II decoding software, the PowerScan LR reads the most dirty, smudged and damaged barcodes. These are barcodes that were previously considered unreadable.
The PowerScan LR barcode scanner is dependable, even in the toughest working environments. It meets the industry's most rigorous drop specification: multiple 6.5'drops to concrete. The PowerScan LR has an IP54 seal rating, meaning it can work in intermittent rain showers. It also works in a wide temperature range: from -22° F / -30° C to 122° F / 50° C.Features
- Long Range Laser Scanner
- Scan speed: 37 scans/second
- Reading depth of field: 6" to 22'
- RS232, Wand Emulation, Keyboard Wedge, IBM 46xx, and undecoded interfaces
- IP54 seal rating
- Withstands multiple 6.5' drops to concrete
- 1-Year warranty
- Integrated metal tether hook
- Programmable beeper tone, marker beam, and volume