Intermec CV30A0E1100804 wireless scanners
rugged fixed mount computer provides flexibility and high-performance capabilities in a compact design that delivers real-time wireless supply chain management right where the data is - at the dock, in the freezer, on the warehouse floor, or in the yard. Incorporating the CV30 into your warehousing or manufacturing operation will enhance efficiency, increase safety and improve operator performance and productivity.
The CV30 is engineered to withstand the abuse of industrial environments and to satisfy user demands that vehicle mount computers be as durable as forklifts. Its cast magnesium housing, standard heated display and solid-state design provides protection exceeding industrial and military standards. The CV30 thrives in harsh environments where dust, moisture or extreme temperatures are constants.
With the addition of Intermec's SmartSystems™, the CV30 can be used to remotely manage peripherals such as Bluetooth™ scanners and RFID, as well as to remotely and easily manage global deployments.
Features and Benefits
- Best-in-class flexibility offers the most versatile set of features and options for fixed mount vehicle and stationary applications
- Smallest full-screen footprint
- Improves forklift safety by increasing driver visibility
- Ideal solution for cross-application deployment
- Versatile ADC Control Center that enables real-time decision-making through integration and management of multiple types of data inputs
- Windows Mobile 5.0 Premium
- Intel XScale PXA270 Processor @ 520MHz
- 6.4" LCD Touch Display
- IP66 seal rating
- 128MB Flash/128MB RAM
- TE2000 option
More configurations for
Intermec cv30 wireless scanners.