Datalogic Gryphon GD4400-B 2D Scanners
Datalogic Gryphon GD4400-B 2D scanners combine 2D decoding capabilities with Datalogic’s Motionix technology into one user-friendly device that delivers outstanding performance.
In fact, these corded, omnidirectional 2D barcode scanners boast a variety of premium features that promote productivity, such as:
- A scan engine that accurately reads nearly every 1D and 2D barcode, including postal ,stacked, and composite codes such as PDF417 and GS1 DataBar
- Options to scan paper and electronic barcode labels in presentation or handheld mode for optimal efficiency and service
- A permanent tilting stand with angles of +30 degrees/ -15 degrees, which simplifies scanning in presentation mode
- Motion-sensing technology that alerts picked-up scanners to intuitively switch into handheld mode and activate the illumination and aiming systems
- Multiple interfaces, including RS-232/IBM 46XX/USB and RS-232/USB/Keyboard Wedge/Wand, to accommodate different networks
- Enhanced optics and high-speed read rates that correctly capture fast-moving barcodes
Lightweight and easy to operate, the Gryphon GD4400-B 2D scanners use a dim, deep-red illumination light and a highly visible 4-Dot aimer to clearly define reading zones. The center cross locates and precisely targets barcodes on product labels and sheets.
Both features contribute to the devices’ outstanding track record for accurate reads. But to ensure users don’t make mistakes when counting inventory or tracking assets, Datalogic includes its Green Spot technology in all devices, which project a green spot onto scanned objects to indicate correct captures.
To also improve productivity, the GD4400-B 2D area imagers allow users to transmit data to their hosts or compliant mobile devices—such as tablets, mobile computers, or phones—in real time or batch. In fact, these handheld scanners can store more than 1,200 barcodes in memory.