Datalogic QuickScan QD2400 2D Scanners
Datalogic QuickScan QD2400 2D scanners go to work reading virtually any 1D and 2D barcode, including postal and stacked codes. That’s why this area imager is widely used in retail establishments, light manufacturing facilities, post offices, and banks across the globe.
Affordably priced, these corded, general-purpose handhelds are omnidirectional. This means they can capture barcodes from any angle. This is a handy feature for retailers, which is the audience Datalogic had in mind when designing these lightweight devices, which fit comfortably in users’ hands.
The QuickScan QD2400 2D scanners handle a variety of applications to expedite processing at the point of sale (POS) for increased customer satisfaction. Features contributing to their dependable performance include:
- IP42 sealing ratings, which certify their resistance to liquids and dust
- Exteriors that withstand repeated drops onto concrete from distances up to 5 feet
- Remote host download functions that lower service costs and improve operations
- User-replaceable scan windows that facilitate the quick replacement of damaged windows due to accidents or scratches
- Multiple interfaces such as RS-232, keyboard wedge, and USB
To ensure all scans are correctly captured, Datalogic outfits the QuickScan L QD2300s with its Green Spot technology, which projects a green spot onto scanned items to visually indicate good reads. It also shows users where to position barcodes when the imagers are in their stands for fast, hands-free readings.
It’s easy to set up the QD2400s, thanks to Datalogic’s user-friendly Aladdin software, which intuitively guides users through the configuration process. And to make sure these 2D scanners deliver optimal productivity for years to come, Datalogic offers a wide range of service options through its EASE OF CARE Service Plans. These extensions are available for the Datalogic QuickScan QD2400s, which come with a five-year factory warranty.