Datalogic Skorpio X3 PDT
Whether in the hands of an employee on the retail floor, in the stockroom, or on and off a forklift in the warehouse, the Datalogic Skorpio X3 is the most comfortable, reliable and rugged mobile computer available for inventory management.
The ergonomic design of this lightweight Datalogic barcode scanner keeps operators comfortable longer, especially with the industry’s best pistol grip design. The largest display in its class makes it easy to read for higher accuracy.
Even with all these comfort features, the IP64 protection class product still stands up to repeated drops and shocks without compromising reliability with a 1.5-meter/5-foot drop resistance. So when your team’s working hard, they don’t have to slow down to handle the Datalogic scanner equipment with special care.
This Datalogic scanner comes with a host of rugged, must-have features:
- Largest color graphic touch-screen display in its class for best visibility
- 3 keyboards (50-key alphanumeric, 38-key functional, 28-key numeric) for fast data input
- Choice of operating systems (Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 or Windows CE 6.0)
- Patented Green Spot technology on laser scanner or wide-aspect 2D imager
- Enterprise mobile connectivity with CCX V4 certification
- Wavelink® Avalanche pre-installed and -licensed
- Bluetooth wireless communications 2.0 with EDR for fast transactions
- Cisco-compatible extensions certification for connecting to the Cisco WLAN infrastructure
- Pre-licensed PalTM Application Library
Compact and easy to hold, rugged and reliable, the Skorpio X3 is the perfect handheld computer for today’s inventory management.