Datamax-O'Neil H-Class Barcode Printers
A feature-rich powerhouse, Datamax-O’Neil H-Class barcode printers are twice as fast as other printers in their class, making them ideal for high-volume printing in industrial environments where speed and reliability are required.
Datamax-O’Neil designed the high-performance H-Class industrial barcode printers with the manufacturing, warehousing, and transportation industries in mind. They work 24-7 cranking out high-quality labels in 203, 300, 406, and 600 dpi print resolutions, which make them ideal for a wide variety of mission-critical applications, including asset tracking, product identification, and compliance with federal and industry regulations.
A broad range of options expand these printers’ usefulness and productivity. In addition to your choice of print resolutions, you may choose models that produce labels with print widths of up to 8.52 inches at speeds of up to 12 inches per second in either direct thermal or thermal transfer print modes. For those printers that produce larger labels, Datamax-O’Neil actually increased the height of their H-Class X printers to accommodate full-roll internal label rewinders and other accessories.
Large, LCD graphical backlit displays also improve the usability of these dependable printers by making it easy to configure and set up print jobs (in your choice of languages). And their modular design, all-aluminum construction, and UHF and HF RFID support will ensure lasting performance for years to come—even when your needs change.
Connectivity options also further the shelf life of the Datamax-O’Neil H-Class printers. You can easily configure them to use the standard Ethernet, parallel, serial, and USB ports, or you can opt for models with Wi-Fi 802.11b wireless LAN options with WPA, LEAP, and other security protocols. USB Host and GPIO interfaces directly support keyboards, scanners, and weigh scales.
- Print methods: Direct thermal or thermal transfer
- Print width: Up to 8.52”
- Print resolution: 203, 300, 406, or 600 dpi
- Print speed: Up to 12” per second
- Memory (RAM): 8 MB/16 MB
- Connectivity: Ethernet-wired LAN 10/100, W-LAN with WPA2 security protocol, 2 USB host ports, and SDIO or GPIO interface cards.
- RFID: UHF and HF RFID models available
- Works around the clock. Designed for 24-7 print environments that depend on top performers.
- High on printing. Perfect for high-volume printing in the manufacturing, transportation and logistics, healthcare, and food and beverage industries.
- Promotes productivity. Streamlines processing by simplifying set up, offering models with different configurations, and producing labels at record speeds.
- Simple to set up and use. Easy to install, configure, use, and upgrade.
- Grows with you. Connectivity, technology, and printing options adjust to multiple applications.
- Asset tracking
- Marking of finished goods
- Agency and case labels
- Cross docking
- Sorting centers
- Shipping labels
- Pallet tracking
- High-resolution labeling
- Expiration dates and time stamps
- Product identification
- Compliance labels
- Track and trace
- Pick lists
- Transportation and Logistics
- Food and Beverage