Datamax-O'Neil I-Class Mark II Barcode Printers
Datamax-O’Neil I-Class Mark II barcode printers are renowned for their print quality, performance, and reliability. Companies also love how easy they are to integrate and use.
Designed for industrial environments with mid-level print requirements, these legendary industrial barcode printers are loaded with features not usually found on models in this class. They include a fast 400 MHz processor , large memory (32 MB/64 MB), and the most connectivity ports, including the standard USB, serial, and parallel ports and optional 10/100 Ethernet, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g, SDIO, and GPO interfaces . You can also choose models with direct thermal or thermal transfer print modes; 203, 300, or 600 dpi print resolution; and up to 12 inches per second print speeds.
To minimize power consumption by 25 percent, Datamax-O’Neil added an intelligent print head with durable coating and better abrasion resistance. They also included OPTIMedia, a popular feature that automatically selects the correct heat and speed setting to produce top-quality labels that withstand demands across the supply chain. A large, backlit graphical display simplifies set up and configuration.
An all-aluminum frame protects your investment, which is easy to upgrade by adding options such as cutters, rewinders, and peel-and-present sensors. This extends the shelf-life of the Datamax-O’Neil I-Class Mark II barcode printers so they support applications such as shipping/receiving, product identification, pharmacy labeling, and asset tracking for years to come.
- Print methods: Direct thermal or thermal transfer
- Print width: Up to 4.16”
- Print resolution: 203, 300, or 600 dpi
- Print speed: Up to 12” per second
- Memory (RAM): 32 MB/64 MB
- Connectivity: Ethernet-wired LAN 10/100, W-LAN with WPA2 security protocol, 2 USB host ports, and SDIO or GPIO interface cards.
- User’s choice. Select the models that work best for you, including various print modes, resolutions, speeds, and accessories.
- Prevents stress. Easy to install, configure, use, and upgrade.
- Feature-rich. Offers the most features in its class, including a faster processor, larger memory, and the most connectivity options.
- Reduces power consumption by 25%. An intelligent print head with a durable, abrasion-resistant coating significantly saves power.
- Long-lasting. An all-metal aluminum frame withstands conditions in a variety of industrial settings.
- Asset tracking
- Marking of finished goods
- Agency and case labels
- Cross docking
- Sorting centers
- Shipping labels
- Pallet tracking
- High-resolution labeling
- Expiration dates and time stamps
- Product identification
- Compliance labels
- Track and trace
- Pick lists
- Transportation and Logistics
- Food and Beverage