Datamax-O’Neil M-Class barcode printers are ideal for companies that require the power of an industrial printer, but are limited on space.
Compact in size, the Datamax-O’Neil M-Class printers fit in small areas to free up tabletops for working. This increases efficiency when using warehouse, healthcare, logistics, or retail applications. But, a small footprint isn’t the biggest benefit of the M-Class printers. Their ease of use contributes to the popularity of these affordable industrial barcode printers.
Datamax-O’Neil boasts that its M-Class barcode printers perform 32 percent faster than the nearest competitor in their class. They contribute this increase in productivity to several things, such as the printers’ modular design, which makes it easy to replace parts and conduct maintenance; their intuitive LCD graphical back-lit display and language emulation programs that enable you to easily set up print jobs in multiple languages and seamlessly integrate with existing printers; and the printers’ heralded flexibility, which allows you to quickly install options out in the field.
You may select models with a variety of features, including direct thermal or thermal transfer print modes, print speeds of up to 10 inches per second, and print resolutions of 203 or 300 dpi. You may also choose models with RFID options and can print labels up to 4.25 inches in width—without reconfiguring your printer or purchasing additional accessories when printing coated labels inside in or out.
Other options also extend these printers’ usefulness. In addition to the standard USB, serial, and parallel interfaces, you can opt for 10/100 Ethernet and wireless 802.11b/g connectivity. To further maximize operations, you also have a choice of accessories, such as cutters and peel-and-present sensors.
- Print methods: Direct thermal or thermal transfer
- Print width: Up to 4.25”
- Print resolution: 203 or 300 dpi
- Print speed: Up to 10” per second
- Memory (RAM): 8 MB/16 MB
- Connectivity: USB, parallel, serial standard; Optional 10/100 Ethernet or 802.11b/g wireless.
- Saves space. A compact design and small footprint saves premium workspace.
- Easy to use. Installation, set up, and maintenance are simple—and, you can easily add options in the field.
- Versatile. Choose your print mode, resolution, and speed while also opting for RFID and high-speed Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Improves productivity. Keeps up with high-demand, while improving performance by 32 percent over comparable competitors.
- Fits in several settings. Affordability, flexibility, and performance attract companies in the warehouse, healthcare, logistics, and retail industries.
- Asset tracking
- Marking of finished goods
- Agency and case labels
- Cross docking
- Sorting centers
- Shipping labels
- Pallet tracking
- Specimen tracking
- Records and shipping labels
- Product identification
- Compliance labels
- Track and trace
- Pick lists
- Transportation and Logistics