Intermec CN51 Mobile Computers
Intermec CN51 mobile computers offer the versatility and processing power organizations require with its choice of Android or Windows operating systems, a large multi-touch display, and flexible Network Radio.
The Intermec CN51s’ support for Windows and Android opens the door to thousands of applications that improve productivity in the manufacturing, warehousing, field services, healthcare, retail, and transportation and logistics industries. This explains the CN51s’ reputation as one of the most versatile mobile computers on the market.
Notable features contributing to these mobile computers’ widespread success include:
- A 4” WVGA multi-touch display for brilliant displays that improve usability
- Best-in-class motion tolerance when scanning 1D and 2D barcodes for accurate reads
- Omnidirectional scan engine that enables correct captures of barcodes from any angle
- Flexible data and voice networks including UMTS/CDMA WAN radios, 802.11 a/b/g/n WLAN, wireless Bluetooth, and GPS with GLONASS support
- A power-efficient 1.5GHz dual core multi-engine processor with 1GB RAM and 16GB Flash memory
To ensure uninterrupted performance and lasting operations, the rugged CN51s survive multiple drops onto concrete from distances up to 5 feet and have excellent resistance to liquids and dirt with an IP64 sealing rating. Their rechargeable batteries stay charged for 8 hours or more, thanks to patented smart battery technology.
Rounding out the flexibility of these dependable handhelds is their cutting-edge 5 megapixel color camera that not only optimizes scans; it allows workers to take pictures of things like checks, documents, signatures, and damaged goods. This extends their usefulness to any situation, which is ideal for enterprises with large, geographically dispersed workforces.