Intermec PM43 Barcode Printers
Always ready, Intermec PM43 barcode printers enjoy a long-standing reputation for reliability, speed, and performance.
Designed for industrial environments such as distribution centers, manufacturing plants, warehouses, and retail environments, the Intermec PM43 printers are one of the fastest in their class with print speeds up to 12 inches per second. They are also one of the quickest to set up.
A full-color, tamper-proof touch screen uses universal icons and more than 10 languages to effortlessly guide you through installation. And, the patented Intermec no-touch configuration is one of the best time-saving features of this popular printer. You’ll gain 20 minutes or more because you can configure these industrial barcode printers without taking them out of the box. Using all-in-one printer command languages, you can easily integrate them into most environments, and then remotely monitor and manage them from any location using devices such as mobile computers, tablets, and smart phones.
For needed flexibility, you can directly connect peripherals using your choice of connectivity options, including the standard network protocol IPv6, 10/100 Ethernet, RS-232, serial, and USB interfaces. Wireless options such as 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth expand the reach of your printers, which are the only ones with Wi-Fi and CCX certification, ensuring long-term enterprise scalability.
Label quality is another benefit of the PM43 printers, thanks to Precision Print, which consistently produces 1D and 2D labels in several sizes (including tiny ones) with “pinpoint” accuracy. Models also offer direct thermal or thermal transfer printing at print resolutions of 203, 300, or 406 dpi to accommodate a variety of needs. You can also opt for an embedded RFID chip to further increase the return on your investment.
- Print methods: Thermal transfer and direct thermal
- Print width: Up to 4.09”
- Print resolution: 203, 300, or 406 dpi
- Print speed: Up to 12” per second
- Memory (RAM): 128 MB/128 MB
- Connectivity: USB, parallel, serial, and 10/100 Ethernet are standard. Bluetooth and 802.11b/g/n wireless optional.
- RFID: RFID-capable
- Proven reliability. Compactly cased in metal, companies across the globe use these durable, third-generation printers.
- Saves time. One-touch configuration on large, tamper-proof touch screen simplifies set-up.
- Flexible connections. With the most connectivity options, you can use these printers where and when you need them to.
- Eliminates errors. Intermec’s Precision Print consistently produces quality barcodes for accurate scans.
- Super speedy. Boasts one of the best print speeds of up to 12 ips.
- Asset tracking
- Inventory management
- Work in process
- Order labels
- Quality control
- Cross docking
- Shipping and receiving
- Transportation and Logistics