Intermec PX4i Barcode Printers
Intermec PX4i barcode printers are around-the-clock, high-performers that are smart, strong, and secure.
Intermec designed these rugged industrial barcode printers with its Smart Printing technology, which enables you to print from stand-alone print applications without having to use PCs. It also allows you to directly control devices such as barcode scanners or mobile computers. These features increase productivity in demanding, 24-7 settings where maximum efficiency is required.
To withstand harsh conditions, the Intermec PX4i barcode printers are cased in metal. This provides protection when producing labels in 203, 300, or 406 dpi print resolution using interchangeable print heads. And with print speeds up to 12 inches per second and your choice of direct thermal or thermal transfer print modes, you’ll quickly generate precise, accurate labels that comply with federal and industry regulations.
Ease of use is also tops with the PX4i printers. Using Intermec SmartSystems and Wavelink Avalanche, you can reduce downtime by remotely troubleshooting and managing your printers. All-in-one programming languages and modular design simplify integration with applications by enabling you to literally drop printers into existing networks. The magnetic QuickMount design also removes the stress associated with print head replacement.
Multiple interface options deliver the highest security around. Along with the standard USB, serial, and parallel ports, you get 10/100 Ethernet connectivity with every PX4i model. Options with Wi-Fi and CCX certification and WPA2 wireless connectivity are available, as is the IPv6 network protocol, which guarantees long-term enterprise scalability.
- Print methods: Thermal transfer and direct thermal
- Print width: Up to 4.40”
- Print resolution: 203, 300, or 406 dpi
- Print speed: Up to 12” per second
- Memory (RAM): 16 MB/32 MB
- Connectivity: USB, parallel, serial, and 10/100 Ethernet are standard. Wireless 802.11b/g optional.
- RFID: RFID option available
- Smart. Print from stand-alone applications without having to use PCs.
- Strong. All-metal casing and superior throughput ensures reliability.
- Secure. Enjoy the highest level of security with wireless WPA2 connectivity.
- Flexible. Choose from 203, 300, or 406 print resolutions with interchangeable print heads.
- Fast. Prints quality labels at speeds of up to 12 ips.
- Cold chain labeling
- Asset tracking
- Inventory management
- Work in process
- Product and order labels
- Shipping and receiving
- Compliance labeling
- Transportation and Logistics
- Food Service