System ID and Honeywell are teaming up to educate the readers of this humble blog about 2D barcoding and how it is changing the way people do business. Ready or not, 2D technology is here to stay, and resistance is futile.
Did you know that there are over 5 Million items registered with the DataMatrix Barcode and that 35,000 new 2D items are registered a week? From the 2D barcode found on shipping labels to the 2D barcode found on a manufacturing part where detailed information needs to be stored in a small space, 2D bar codes can be found in almost every facet of your business, and it is only getting bigger.
Join us for a one-hour session to learn how companies can leverage area-imaging technology and 2D barcodes to increase revenues and reduce cost.
- Recent trends that are accelerating the adoption of 2D.
- What are 2D barcodes?
- How are 2D barcodes different?
- What it means to you.
The webinar will be held on Wednesday November 17, 2010 at 2pm EST. For more details or to sign up please click here. It’s free to sign up, and could potentially save you both time and money. Hope to see you there!
Latest posts by Kyle Gambrell (see all)
- Depreciation in Layman’s Terms - February 13, 2012
- System ID Holds 2nd Annual Super Barcode Training Camp - November 2, 2011
- 2nd Annual Super Barcode Training Camp - September 22, 2011
- Fun, Quirky Barcodes - August 18, 2011
- System ID Helps COMP Cams Compete - August 11, 2011