As detailed in Zebra’s announcement letter, shortages of key supplies ingredients have driven up costs, which have had an industry wide impact. Besides Zebra, many other major supplies manufacturers have recently raised their prices as well. Even the raw material suppliers for Black Tie labels and ribbons have increased costs.
However, we will be absorbing these new costs and keeping the same low Black Tie prices. We know that many people are still very price conscious and we want you to know that Black Tie is the low-price, high-quality alternative.
We keep all the popular label and ribbon sizes in stock. You can also set up an Annual Blanket Agreement. You’ll be locked into the lower price for the term of the agreement, System ID will store your supplies for you and ship them to you as you need them, and you only pay as the supplies are shipped.
Latest posts by Nicole Holcomb (see all)
- Thermal Transfer Ribbons Now Available at Lower Price – October 30, 2013
- Meet Nicole Holcomb, the System ID Barcode Label Pro – August 23, 2013
- Say goodbye to our little Zebra friends – August 29, 2012
- Zebra Trains SystemID on Barcode Label Materials – March 2, 2012
- Barcode Labs Gives a Refresh Course in Zebra Printers – February 21, 2012