With the Wasp WPL304 desktop barcode printer, the watchword is “flexibility.”
Users can choose from:
- Direct thermal or thermal transfer print technology
- Four connectivity options, including Ethernet, USB, serial, and parallel
- Wasp media or other major ribbon media offerings
This flexibility all fits in a compact package. Even though the desktop barcode printer creates 4-inch labels, its small footprint works well in cramped workspaces. The Wasp WPL304 measures just 10.16 inches by 7.95 inches by 6.81 inches, and it weighs about 5 pounds.
Quick print speeds, many applications
The printer can achieve speeds of up to 4 inches per second while creating 203 dpi barcodes, all without between-label delays. This speed comes easily, thanks to 8 MB of RAM and 4 MB of Flash memory, as well as an SD memory card slot that can support expansion of up to 4 GB of additional Flash memory.
Because of its flexible connectivity options, the Wasp WPL304 desktop barcode printer proves ideal in a wide range of industries and environments. No matter how an office, production environment, or warehouse is wired, users should be able to integrate the printer via one of its four connectivity methods.
The Wasp WPL304 has been relied upon by users for:
- Patient tracking
- Product labeling
- Specimen labeling
- Inventory control
- Compliance labeling
- Shipping and receiving
- Asset tagging and tracking
- Warehouse and distribution
- Document management
Thanks to the printer’s 110-meter ribbon capacity, it can work longer and harder without downtime and the hassles of reloading. Its durable double-walled clamshell design allows users to easily load or switch out media. And it can handle media with a diameter of up to 5 inches.
Backed by lifetime technical support
The Wasp WPL304 desktop barcode printer boasts an extensive manufacturer’s warranty. It covers material defects for two years, and the warranty can be extended or upgraded. The advanced WaspProtect extended service plan adds two years to the original warranty, covers accidental breakage, and ensures 48-hour turnaround on repairs.
In addition, users of the Wasp WPL304 desktop barcode printer can rely on free, unlimited technical support for the life of the product.
The printer can handle a wide range of 1D and 2D barcode symbologies, including:
- Code 39
- Code 93
- Code 128UCC
- Code 128 subsets A, B, C
- Interleave 2 of 5
- EAN and UPC 2 (5) digits add-on
- GS1 Databar
- QR code
Latest posts by Jamie Duerksen (see all)
- Barcode Labels That Beat the Heat - August 23, 2016
- What Barcode Printer is Best for Your Business? - February 2, 2016
- Porsche Parts Distribution Centre Runs Faster with Zebra Printers - August 25, 2015
- Are You Outgrowing Your Inventory Management System? - July 14, 2015
- E-Citations and Zebra Barcode Printers: Improving Safety and Accuracy for Police - July 7, 2015