With the Intermec CK3X industrial handheld mobile computer, organizations can improve both workforce and workflow performance in rugged environments where durability and processing power are required.
This powerful mobile computer has a highly adaptable design to accommodate a variety of needs. Voice-enabled, it is ideal for picking systems where efficiency is critical. You can also opt to add RFID functionality to protect your investment for future needs.
A non-incendive model–the CK3X NI–is also available. This device features the same ergonomic form factor as the Intermec CK3X. In addition, it boasts non-incendive UL certification for:
- Division 2, Class I – Groups A, B, C, DTh
- Division 2, Class II – Groups F, G
- Division 2, Class III – T6
Advanced computing for rugged environments
The Intermec CK3X industrial handheld mobile computer provides a wide range of advanced features, as well as the comfort and ease-of-use of a consumer-grade device, including:
- Your choice of integrated area imagers for standard range or near/far range scanning
- High-performance scanning of 1D and 2D barcodes, including damaged and poor-quality codes
- Support for omni-directional scanning and high motion tolerance, so accurate scans can be captured quickly and easily
This rugged device can withstand multiple 5-foot drops to concrete. An IP54 seal guards against moisture and dust, and the Intermec CK3X NI can tolerate temperatures of 14 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit.
Additional features guarantee excellent connectivity and high computing performance, in a device much lighter and more compact than traditional rugged devices in the same class:
- A power-efficient 1Ghz multi-engine Texas Instruments processor
- 256MB RAM and 1GB Flash memory
- Industry-standard 802.11 a/b/g/n and Bluetooth radio
- A rechargeable lithium-ion battery that can last longer than a full shift
- Support of Vocollect Voice, which allows for voice-directed workflow with traditional barcode data collection
- Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld operating system
Quick deployment, long-term compatability
With Intermec’s CloneNGo function, multiple Intermec CK3X NI handheld computers can be deployed in a matter of minutes. The device settings from a single master unit can be cloned and replicated on an unlimited number of additional devices.
In addition, the Intermec CK3X industrial handheld mobile computer is compatible with a wide range of software applications, thanks to broad compliance with HTML5 and other industry standards. Intermec’s PartnerNet Independent Service Provider community has developed a wide range of software tools, from warehouse management systems to other mission-critical tools.
This handheld computer protects past infrastructure environments, thanks to backward compatibility with legacy applications. Migrations can be simplified with the optional Intermec Client Pack, which includes Terminal Emulation and a lock-down browser. Finally, the CK3X is compatible with existing accessories, including chargers, docking stations, scan handles, and more.
Latest posts by Jamie Duerksen (see all)
- Barcode Labels That Beat the Heat - August 23, 2016
- What Barcode Printer is Best for Your Business? - February 2, 2016
- Porsche Parts Distribution Centre Runs Faster with Zebra Printers - August 25, 2015
- Are You Outgrowing Your Inventory Management System? - July 14, 2015
- E-Citations and Zebra Barcode Printers: Improving Safety and Accuracy for Police - July 7, 2015