Intermec will be releasing the CN50 mobile computer in Q3. It utilizes much of the same technology as the popular Intermec CN3 mobile computer, but with more features and a lower list price. With the CN50, you don’t have to choose between barcode scanning and image capture as it offers both a 2D barcode scanner and a 3MP color camera standard. The 3.5G WWAN radio allows for even faster internet connections. The CN50’s display will automatically adjust itself to the orientation it’s held, like the iPhone. Plus, it’s 25% smaller and lighter than the CN3.
The Intermec CN50 mobile computer will be ideal for field mobility applications, such as field service, commercial delivery, postal & courier delivery, public safety, home healthcare, and transportation. Intermec is positioning the CN50 to compete against the Motorola MC55, the Honeywell 7600, and the Opticon H19B mobile computers. The CN50 extends Intermec’s CN product family, more than filling the gap left by the discontinuation of the Intermec CN2 mobile computer last year.
Latest posts by System ID Barcode Solutions (see all)
- Symbol Motorola LS2208 vs. LS3578 vs. LS4208 vs. DS6708 - August 9, 2013
- A New Intrinsically Safe Mobile Device Explodes on the Barcoding Scene - August 6, 2013
- Immediate Inventory Management: Everyone Wins with RFID Technology at Walmart - August 6, 2012
- A Visit from Honeywell - June 18, 2012
- The Great Blackout of 2012 - June 18, 2012