Finally a toll tag that I can be proud to hang in my window. NTTA has brought you the Dallas Cowboy Toll Tag!
Written by John Boyer, System ID Account Manager
For under $25 you can own one. Available thru the official fan stores for a limited time. You will need to call the NTTA and register the new tag of course and then you can wrap the old golden yellow tag in foil and send it back to the NTTA address that is included in the package. The tag was easy to put on with the included instructions. I even got one for my Mom’s birthday.
At .15 a mile, using the tag is half the cost of Zip Cash and without the hassle. Making them well worth the small investment if you work alongside a tollway in the North Texas area.
Note of caution: According to my research the tag itself once applied cannot be removed without damaging the chip inside. So you may want to consider installing with clear tape if you plan on buying a vehicle in the near future.
Toll roads that accept the new tag are:
North Dallas Area
- George Bush North Turn pike
- Dallas North Tollway
- Sam Rayburn Tollway
- Addison Airport Tunnel
- Mountain Creek Lake Bridge
- Katy Managed Lanes
- Sam Houston Tollway
- West park Tollway
- Hardy Toll Road
For more information about the NTTA visit: http://www.ntta.org/
Latest posts by System ID Barcode Solutions (see all)
- Symbol Motorola LS2208 vs. LS3578 vs. LS4208 vs. DS6708 - August 9, 2013
- A New Intrinsically Safe Mobile Device Explodes on the Barcoding Scene - August 6, 2013
- Immediate Inventory Management: Everyone Wins with RFID Technology at Walmart - August 6, 2012
- A Visit from Honeywell - June 18, 2012
- The Great Blackout of 2012 - June 18, 2012