Zebra recently announced that they are discontinuing two of their best-selling desktop Zebra printers: the 4” TLP/LP 2844 and the 2” TLP/LP 2824 models. These popular printers have had a great run, but Zebra, a leader in the thermal barcoding industry, has decided it’s time for them to go.
But, do not worry! There is still time to buy new models.
You have until September 28th to order the TLP/LP2824 models and October 31 to order the TLP/LP2844s. You can also stock up on supplies, or prolong the life of your printers through our extended warranty program and certified repair services.
And if you’re ready to make a change, you’re also in luck!
The Zebra G-Series desktop printers are perfect replacements for the 2824 and 2844 printers. These space-saving workhorses include the:
- Basic GK model for the best value of all desktop thermal printers
- Premier GX model, which supports a variety of industries and applications with the widest range of features
Both models deliver best-in-class speed and performance. And best of all, they are competitively priced and easy to integrate into your existing systems.
Interested in learning more?
Give us a call at 1.888.648.4452. And don’t forget about our trade-in program, which will save you money on your next purchase!
Nicole Holcomb is a Product Manager for SystemID Warehouse, the nation’s leading value-added reseller of AIDC products and solutions for small-to-medium-sized businesses. An industry expert in barcode scanning and mobile computer solutions, Nicole routinely shares helpful information that keeps companies competitive.
Latest posts by Nicole Holcomb (see all)
- UL Compliance Starts with the Right Barcode Labels - February 24, 2015
- The Most Common Asset Tags - November 25, 2014
- Select the Best Barcode Label in 5 Simple Steps - November 13, 2014
- Best Barcode Labels for Manufacturing - October 29, 2014
- GHS, HCS Standards Changing Chemical Drum Labels - October 23, 2014