Are you confused by all the printing options out there? It’s not surprising given all the brands, models, and features coming out all the time. Sure, that new Zebra printer looks pretty slick with its graphical, customizable LCD user interface and 16MB SDRAM memory, but is it the right barcode printer for you? After all, you’re making an investment—how do you know whether your printer will last?
Here’s what you will learn.
Join us at 1 p.m. CT on October 17 when System ID barcode printing pros will share secrets for selecting a barcode printer that can grow with your business. In this complimentary webinar, System ID will:
- Reveal the first—and most important—step to selecting the right printer
- Divulge five questions to ask when shopping for a printer
- Share tips for extending the life of your barcode printer
- Describe signs that it might be time to replace your printer
- Highlight new barcode printing trends and features
- Explain how trading in your old equipment can help you save on your next purchase
Who can benefit from this webinar?
This is great information for companies new to barcoding and those whose printing and labeling needs may have changed. Businesses who want to extend the life of their current printing fleet and who are thinking about upgrading printers will also benefit from this webinar.
Click here to register for Secrets for Selecting the Right Barcode Printer, a free webinar sponsored by System ID to be held at 1 p.m. on Thursday, October 17, 2013. For more information, call 1.888.648.4452.
Latest posts by Barcode Genius (see all)
- How Uber Transformed More Than Just Transportation - January 24, 2017
- Barcode Labels That Beat the Heat - August 23, 2016
- What Barcode Printer is Best for Your Business? - February 2, 2016
- Porsche Parts Distribution Centre Runs Faster with Zebra Printers - August 25, 2015
- Why Small Businesses Need a Barcode Inventory System - August 11, 2015