On June 23, 2011, System ID hosted The Essentials of Barcode Scanning webinar. It teaches all about barcode scanning and data collection. From scanning basics to more advanced programming, the webinar had something for everyone.
We had a great turn-out and a lot of good questions were asked at the end. We recorded the webinar and have it available to view on-demand on our website.
- Understand the difference between barcode scanners and data collectors
- Learn scanning interfaces and necessary accessories
- Learn how to choose the right hardware for your application
- Learn the basics of programming
- Discover scanning software and when/if it is necessary
Click Here to Watch Now
Latest posts by System ID Barcode Solutions (see all)
- Symbol Motorola LS2208 vs. LS3578 vs. LS4208 vs. DS6708 - August 9, 2013
- A New Intrinsically Safe Mobile Device Explodes on the Barcoding Scene - August 6, 2013
- Immediate Inventory Management: Everyone Wins with RFID Technology at Walmart - August 6, 2012
- A Visit from Honeywell - June 18, 2012
- The Great Blackout of 2012 - June 18, 2012