The thermal transfer ribbon market is becoming increasingly competitive as several new global providers are offering low-cost wax formulations in the United States. What does that mean for businesses like yours?
The cost of raw materials is falling, which is forcing manufacturers to lower their prices. We are happy to pass along that savings to you with the introduction of our affordable Black Tie value wax thermal transfer ribbon.
Now you don’t have to choose between quality and price
Black Tie is a private brand offered by System ID. Companies who want to save money without sacrificing quality have long trusted Black Tie for their barcode labels, barcode ribbons, and print heads. With the introduction of the value wax ribbon, we are proud to expand our selection of affordable alternatives for businesses on a budget.
The Black Tie value wax ribbon produces dark, crisp barcodes with outstanding edge definition and durability. It is designed for mainstream, general-purpose applications such as:
- Shipping and transportation
- Hang tags
This cost-effective ribbon is rated for speeds up to 4 – 8 inches per second–which is considered the “sweet spot” for the majority of today’s thermal transfer printing requirements. And because they have an anti-static back coating formula, they dissipate static electricity and protect and extend the life of print heads.
And you can enjoy these benefits
These features enable you to:
- Improve efficiency by capturing quality images the first time you scan barcodes
- Save money with a lower-price point for consumables you use most
- Increase profit margins by reducing operating expenses that come from having to frequently replace print heads, print labels that don’t last, and pay higher prices for name brands
Would you like to learn more about our Black Tie value thermal transfer ribbon? If so, give us a call. We can give you a sheet that details its exact specifications, and we can also send you some samples. Then you can see first-hand that the quality, scannability, and durability of this ribbon makes it a viable option for most organizations.
Latest posts by Barcode Genius (see all)
- How Uber Transformed More Than Just Transportation - January 24, 2017
- Barcode Labels That Beat the Heat - August 23, 2016
- What Barcode Printer is Best for Your Business? - February 2, 2016
- Porsche Parts Distribution Centre Runs Faster with Zebra Printers - August 25, 2015
- Why Small Businesses Need a Barcode Inventory System - August 11, 2015