With the latest version of Wasp Inventory Control, reconciling inventory on QuickBooks has become easier than ever.
Wasp Inventory Control 7 offers a complete inventory tracking system for small and mid-sized businesses. This new release includes a QuickBooks Connector Module, which enables better planning, execution and optimization of inventory. Businesses can avoid costly errors and data duplication, while integration with QuoteWerks can optimize the quoting and sales order process as well.
“Integrating Wasp Inventory Control with QuickBooks, the No. 1 small business accounting software on the market, avoids data duplication between systems and provides a feature-rich solution typically reserved for larger businesses,” said Brian Sutter, director of marketing for Wasp Barcode Technologies.
Further improvements in version 7 include:
- Mass updates of customer and inventory records
- Enhanced security features and permission controls
- Ability to set up email alerts
- Advanced forecasting tools
- Drop-ship support
- WaspLabeler version 7
Eliminate expensive inventory mistakes
Wasp Inventory Control helps small businesses automate their inventory tracking system, which leads to better decision-making and increased profitability. But unlike large enterprise software packages, Wasp Inventory Control is simple to set up and use for smaller operations. Plus, the solution’s friendly price point provides a payback on investment in a matter of months or even weeks.
Businesses can rely on Wasp Inventory Control to:
- Eliminate expensive end-of-year inventory write-offs
- Correct inaccurate inventory counts that cause customer dissatisfaction and the loss of sales
- Save time spent searching for missing inventory
Wasp Inventory Control has been used in a wide variety of settings, including:
- Stock rooms and supply closets
- Light manufacturing and distribution centers
- Trucks, ships and containers that carry inventory
- Installation contractors or any business that buys, stocks and sells parts and products
Make better choices with real-time inventory data
With Wasp Inventory Control, users can manage inventory from the time it enters the warehouse until it is sold and shipped to the customer. More than 60 comprehensive reports reveal key trends about the business, such as which items are flying off the shelves and which are taking up valuable warehouse space.
Users can track inventory by site, location, serial number, lot or user-defined status. Barcode labels or inventory tags can be printed from the Wasp Inventory Control database and then attached to inventory items, physical locations or pallets.
In addition, small businesses can set up rules in Wasp Inventory Control that will automate their operations and dramatically improve efficiency For example, reorder quantities can be set when inventory levels reach a specific threshold.
Latest posts by Jay Schofield (see all)
- Get Ready For Next Year’s Tax Season With Asset Management - July 10, 2018
- How Are Millennials Transforming Supply Chain Management? - June 26, 2018
- How Blockchain Will Reshape Supply Chain Management - June 12, 2018
- How To Start Using Artificial Intelligence In Supply Chain Management - May 29, 2018
- Android vs Windows in the Warehouse - May 15, 2018