The most powerful barcode printer manufactured by Wasp Barcode Technologies, the Wasp WPL612 industrial barcode printer works well for a wide range of industries and applications, including:
- Manufacturing and work-in-process
- Compliance labeling
- Order fulfillment
- Healthcare patient safety
- Packing, shipping, and receiving
- Hospitality and transportation
- Product labeling
Taking on mission-critical print jobs
A full range of features combine to maximize both efficiency and throughput, making the Wasp WPL612 industrial barcode printer an ideal solution for high-volume environments where label printing is mission-critical. The company contends that no other industrial printing solution offers as many standard features for the value price:
- Thermal transfer and direct thermal printing
- Printing on labels up to 4.09 inches wide, and support of label rolls with an outside diameter of up to 8 inches and an inner core of up to 3 inches
- Advanced print speeds of up to 12 inches per second
- Durable all-metal housing construction and die-cast aluminum print mechanism for reliability in tough production environments
- 32 MB SDRAM and a 8 MB Flash memory SD card slot to maximize efficiency – 16 MB faster than competitive printers
- The ability to produce 20,000 labels in one run
- High-quality fine print and graphics thanks to standard DPI of 203, and optional increased DPI of 300 or 600
- Back-lit LCD display with six-button control panel
- 600-meter ribbon capacity to increase productivity and maximize efficiency
- Versatile print methods allowing for a variety of printing applications
- Side-load media design, which facilitates quick media changes
Connect quickly and easily
Flexible connectivity options include internal Ethernet, USB 2.0, serial, and parallel, allowing for quick and easy integration into any environment.
“Ethernet connectivity has become the standard across printers, and we wanted to provide our customers with the best features available,” said Daniel Dean, product marketing manager for Wasp Barcode Technologies.
Designed for easy installation and use, the Wasp WPL612 industrial barcode printer includes an integrated LCD control panel. A side-load media design sports a clear media-viewing window to monitor ribbon and label usage.
The Wasp WPL612 includes a two-year manufacturer’s warranty covering against material defects. The warranty can be extended and upgraded to include coverage against accidental breakage with the purchase of an optional WaspProtect extended service plan. In addition, customers benefit from free, unlimited technical support for the life of the printer.
Latest posts by Jamie Duerksen (see all)
- Barcode Labels That Beat the Heat - August 23, 2016
- What Barcode Printer is Best for Your Business? - February 2, 2016
- Porsche Parts Distribution Centre Runs Faster with Zebra Printers - August 25, 2015
- Are You Outgrowing Your Inventory Management System? - July 14, 2015
- E-Citations and Zebra Barcode Printers: Improving Safety and Accuracy for Police - July 7, 2015