The Zebra 105SLPlus printer stands tall as a true workhorse in manufacturing and warehouse environments. Built for continuous operation, the Zebra barcode label printer offers economical, reliable results you can rely on shift after shift.
A fast, cost-effective printer, the Zebra 105SLPlus provides an ideal solution for:
- Manufacturing operations that print labels for packaging, work-in-process, receiving and put-away, and product identification
- Retail businesses printing labels for shipping and returns
- Government agencies that need labels for compliance, asset tracking, and inventory
- Warehouse, transportation and logistics concerns that print labels for order picking and packing, cross-docking, shipping and receiving, and compliance
Built to last long, integrate quickly
The Zebra 105SLPlus features rugged, all-metal construction to withstand tough warehouse and manufacturing environments. Its robust metal print mechanism doesn’t quit, even under demanding conditions and a heavy workload. In fact, Zebra’s Element Energy Equalizer technology extends the life of the print head, while providing exceptional print quality.
High and low temperatures aren’t a problem for this workhorse, either. The Zebra 105SLPlus can print via thermal transfer technology from 40° F to 105°F, while direct thermal printing technology will operate from 32° F to 105° F.
The printer offers multiple connectivity options, so integration into an existing network is quick and simple. These include:
- Optional ZebraNet b/g Print Server for wireless support
The Zebra 105SLPlus prints at widths of up to 4 inches. The standard model, with its printing resolution of 203 dpi, can produce output at speeds of up to 12 inches per second. When upgraded to a resolution of 300 dpi, the it also prints at speeds of up to 10 inches per second. It supports all standard linear and 2D barcode types.
Simple to set up, easy to use
The Zebra 105SLPlus printer doesn’t require IT expertise to set up or operate. Its large, readable LCD user interface offers a graphical, icon-based design. This intuitive design minimizes the need for user training, while the printer’s simplified ribbon-loading process keeps downtime to a minimum as well.
For companies with a global presence, the Zebra 105SLPlus offers a multitude of languages and the Zebra Global Printing Solution.
Impressive memory capacity translates into increased storage availability for formats, fonts, and graphics. The printer comes standard with 16 MB of SDRAM and 8 MB of Flash memory, including 2 MB of user-available non-volatile memory storage for downloadable objects. As a result, the printer supports user-defined fonts and graphics, including custom logos.
Does your business need a continuously operating barcode printer that can withstand tough conditions? Learn more about the Zebra 105SLPlus from System ID.
Latest posts by Jamie Duerksen (see all)
- Barcode Labels That Beat the Heat - August 23, 2016
- What Barcode Printer is Best for Your Business? - February 2, 2016
- Porsche Parts Distribution Centre Runs Faster with Zebra Printers - August 25, 2015
- Are You Outgrowing Your Inventory Management System? - July 14, 2015
- E-Citations and Zebra Barcode Printers: Improving Safety and Accuracy for Police - July 7, 2015