With the 110Xi4, an excellent financial return results from four key components: speed, reliability, durability, and flexibility.
The speed you need
The Zebra 110Xi4 can keep up with even high-volume production environments, thanks to several features:
- Print speeds of up to 14 inches per second drive productivity in batch and print/apply environments.
- 8 MB of Flash memory – including 2.0 MB of user-available non-volatile memory storage for downloadable objects – stores more fonts, graphics and label formats.
- A 32-bit 133Mhz RISC processor raises productivity with fast throughput and processing.
- Faster Ethernet 10/100 speeds ensure quick communications.
Reliable in the extreme
Your business simply can’t afford downtime, which hampers productivity and shaves profits. That’s why the 110Xi4 was designed to deliver reliable performance, shift after shift:
- Early warning systems alert users to possible printer issues, so they can be addressed before problems occur.
- Real-time supplies monitoring prompts users to prepare for changing ribbons and media before they run out.
- A long-lasting, durable metal print head requires fewer replacements, reducing or even eliminating downtime.
Durable in industrial environments
Only special printers can handle the heat, cold, bumps, and bruises that characterize work in a warehouse, distribution center, or light industrial production environment. The Zebra 110Xi4 was designed to endure just about anything your users can throw at it:
- Constructed of heavy-gauge steel with metal interior components
- Able to operate in temperatures of 40° to 105° for thermal transfer printing, while thermal direct printing operates from 32° to 105°
- Made to withstand humidity of 20 percent to 85 percent
- Designed to protect operating mechanisms from dirt and dust
Flexible enough to perform the job of multiple printers
Zebra’s 110Xi4 protects your investment by handling diverse tasks you once may have needed several printers to complete:
- Prints on a wide range of papers, specialty labels and tag stocks
- Easily moves from one label media to the next
- Provides high print quality on a wide range of media thicknesses
- Can print everything from tiny component labels to wide-web labels
- Offer optional wireless connectivity, which eliminates the need for expensive re-cabling when a printer needs to be moved
Is your business ready for an industrial label printer that pays for itself in no time? Learn more about the Zebra 110xi4 at System ID.
Latest posts by Barcode Genius (see all)
- How Uber Transformed More Than Just Transportation - January 24, 2017
- Barcode Labels That Beat the Heat - August 23, 2016
- What Barcode Printer is Best for Your Business? - February 2, 2016
- Porsche Parts Distribution Centre Runs Faster with Zebra Printers - August 25, 2015
- Why Small Businesses Need a Barcode Inventory System - August 11, 2015