The Zebra 140Xi4 barcode printer follows a simple mantra: Your industrial label printer should make life easier.
With print speeds of up to 14 inches per second and printing widths spanning up to 4 inches, the Zebra 140Xi4 boasts a raft of features designed for easy setup, easy integration, and easy use.
Easy setup, even for non-technical workers
Setting up a new industrial label printer should not require the expertise of an expensive IT professional. That’s why Zebra Technologies loaded the 140Xi4 with simple wizards. Just click to be guided through the entire printer configuration process.
Wizards also simplify changes, whether you are adding new capabilities to an existing printer, moving a printer to a new location, or adding a new printer to the network.
To further simplify matters, even a complex printer setup can be mirrored onto a new Zebra 140Xi4. Leveraging your existing server infrastructure, the printer can automatically retrieve data such as files, formats, fonts, graphics, and firmware. Almost instantly, your new 140Xi4 has been customized to your pre-existing specifications.
Easy to integrate on any network
The Zebra 140Xi4 offers two connectivity options to ensure a fast, simple connection. Additional features make ongoing management of multiple printers easier than ever befor.
- The internal ZebraNet 10/100 Print Server (Ethernet) and secure 802.11 b/g wireless connectivity options ensure easy integration, even on evolving networks with updated technologies.
- ZebraLink Solutions provides remote printer management capabilities with a raft of centralized management tools.
- ZebraNet Bridge Enterprise gives you the tools to monitor, manage, and deploy Xi4 printers from a single PC – anywhere on your company’s global network.
Easy to use every day
More features are attractive. But can they be used in the real world?
In the case of the Zebra 140Xi4, the answer is a resounding, “Yes!” The printer was specifically designed for ease of use in the demanding, fast-paced environments of the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and healthcare sectors.
- The large front panel is easy to read and supports a large number of languages.
- Real-time supplies monitoring lets users know ahead of time when ribbon or media levels are low. Plus, a clear media side door allows for easy viewing of supplies without opening the printer.
- Menus can be customized to include only the commands and options your business needs, so there is no more time wasted scrolling through irrelevant screens and information.
- Multiple profiles can be stored on the printer. Easy switching between profiles means that users can quickly change from printing on various media types or for multiple applications.
- The printer automatically calibrates when turned on or when the print head is closed.
Are you looking for an industrial printer that is fast, reliable, and easy to use? Learn more about the Zebra 140Xi4 from System ID.
Latest posts by Jamie Duerksen (see all)
- Barcode Labels That Beat the Heat - August 23, 2016
- What Barcode Printer is Best for Your Business? - February 2, 2016
- Porsche Parts Distribution Centre Runs Faster with Zebra Printers - August 25, 2015
- Are You Outgrowing Your Inventory Management System? - July 14, 2015
- E-Citations and Zebra Barcode Printers: Improving Safety and Accuracy for Police - July 7, 2015