The Zebra R110Xi4 RFID printer brings high-volume operations the best of both worlds, with industry-leading barcode printing and RFID tag creation on a single device.
Because the Zebra R110Xi4 can take on both printing and encoding duties, it reduces costs and streamlines tasks for businesses. Companies can rely on the Zebra Technologies device for:
- Asset tracking
- Inventory management
- Shipping/receiving verification
- Item-level tracking for retail items
- Package verification
- Work in process
- Product authentication
- Document tracking
- Healthcare specimen tracking
High performance for RFID tracking
The R110Xi4 doesn’t just encode RFID tags. It gives you unmatched RFID options.
- RFID pallet/carton labels can be printed at widths of up to 4 inches.
- The R110Xi4 can print/encode small RFID tags that are spaced very close together – as narrow as 0.6 inches or less on most RFID inlays. As a result, you use less material, lowering the cost per label and requiring less time for media roll changes.
- The printer automatically detects the inlay position within each RFID tag. As a result, you don’t waste time calibrating the machine or trash poorly encoded tags that must be re-created.
- To support the widest range of transponder designs and sizes, the R110xi4 offers multiple RFID power settings.
- Zebra’s patent-pending Adaptive Encoding Technology module ensures the highest level of encoding accuracy available. This way you can be sure your tags are created properly, so that inventory never becomes “lost” simply due to a coding error.
- Thanks to Zebra’s global certification process, the R110Xi4 can easily be deployed across multiple countries.
- RFID counters track good and bad labels, and RFID processes are optimized for the fastest-possible label throughput.
Zebra’s proven Xi series technology for unsurpassed label printing
On the label printing side, the R110Xi4 is based on the award-winning Zebra Xi family of printers, which are known for their speed, durability, and print quality.
- Easy-to-read LCD front control panel, with a menu that can easily be customized for the needs of your specific business.
- A wide variety of supported languages.
- Connectivity via Ethernet or secure 802.11 b/g wireless
- Proactive alerts warning that media or ribbon need to be changed in advance, reducing downtime and surprises
- Print resolutions of 203 dpi or 300 dpi for high-volume smart labeling, or an optional 600 dpi for enhanced print quality on smaller labels
Is your business ready to benefit from an all-in-one RFID encoding and printing solution? Learn more about the Zebra R110Xi4 from System ID.
Latest posts by Jamie Duerksen (see all)
- Barcode Labels That Beat the Heat - August 23, 2016
- What Barcode Printer is Best for Your Business? - February 2, 2016
- Porsche Parts Distribution Centre Runs Faster with Zebra Printers - August 25, 2015
- Are You Outgrowing Your Inventory Management System? - July 14, 2015
- E-Citations and Zebra Barcode Printers: Improving Safety and Accuracy for Police - July 7, 2015