The Zebra ZT410 keeps light industrial businesses running efficiently, thanks to quick print speeds and advanced options in a rugged, long-lasting package.
Manufactured by Zebra Technologies, the ZT410 prints on labels up to 4 inches wide at speeds of up to 14 inches per second.
Offering both thermal transfer and direct thermal printing capabilities, this industrial label printer comes standard with resolution of 203 dpi. This can be upgraded to 300 dpi or 600 dpi, which comes in handy for small-label applications. Zebra’s patented Element Energy Equalizer technology also extends the life of the printhead while providing outstanding print quality.
Easy to access, simple to load
The Zebra ZT410 offers all-metal construction and a bi-fold door that helps it fit into tight spaces. The bi-fold door includes a large, clear viewing window through which users can see lighted media and ribbon paths – even in poorly lit industrial environments. The large bi-fold door also provides ample room for users to reach inside the machine, simplifying the loading of fresh supplies.
Because warehouses and other industrial environments often deal with harsh weather conditions, the ZT410 can operate in a range of demanding temperatures. Thermal transfer capabilities work in a range of 40° to 104°, while thermal direct printing operates from 32° to 104°.
Users can appreciate the ZT410’s icon-based LCD graphical user interface. This multi-line display includes intuitive menus, as well as a keypad for quick operation.
Connectivity is a breeze, thanks to multiple options that will work on any network:
- USB 2.0
- High-speed RS-232 Serial
- 10/100 Ethernet
- Bluetooth 2.1
- USB Host
- Two open media slots for non-standard connectivity options
For truly simplified set-up, users can place data on a USB flash drive. This can be plugged into the printer and mirrored, thus ensuring every printer on the network is configured to the same specifications.
Powerful for industrial printing environments
The ZT410 provides plenty of memory for a high-volume industrial environment. With 256 MB of RAM and 512 MB of Flash memory, the printer comes loaded with 16 resident expandable ZPL II bitmap and two resident scalable ZPL fonts. Additional objects can be downloaded, including:
- Label templates and formats
- Scalable and bitmap fonts
A wide range of options are available to simplify operations, depending upon the specific production environment:
- A rewind feature automatically rewinds a full roll of printed labels on a 3-inch core.
- Users can choose a front-mount, passive peel option, or a full-liner take-up option.
- A front-mount guillotine cutter and catch tray makes separating labels a breeze.
Does your business need a heavy-duty printer with speed and flexibility? Learn more about the ZT410 at System ID.
Latest posts by Barcode Genius (see all)
- How Uber Transformed More Than Just Transportation - January 24, 2017
- Barcode Labels That Beat the Heat - August 23, 2016
- What Barcode Printer is Best for Your Business? - February 2, 2016
- Porsche Parts Distribution Centre Runs Faster with Zebra Printers - August 25, 2015
- Why Small Businesses Need a Barcode Inventory System - August 11, 2015