The MS 22XX Series from Symbol Technologies are compact, affordable industrial fixed-mount scanners that provide fast, aggressive performance on a full range of 1D and 2D symbologies including PDF417, RSS and composite codes.
Available in standard and a VHD version to read high-density barcodes, the MS 22XX offers a "smart" raster pattern optimized to read 2D symbologies and poorly printed linear barcodes, making this scan module ideal for use in a variety of automated data collection devices.
MS 22XX scan modules are easy to program and configure, enabling you to shorten your development time and bring your product to market faster-even if you don't have in-house technical resources for scanner integration. With its rugged, durable housing, exit window, integrated beeper and interface options, the MS 22XX enables your project teams to quickly and confidently integrate high-performance 1D and 2D barcode data capture into standalone and OEM applications.
Features and Benefits
- "Smart" raster pattern automatically tailors the pattern to the height of the PDF417 barcode
- Versatility with adaptive scan patterns:1D linear and PDF raster
- High speed scan rate-640 scans per second
- Sealed to IP54 standards-Protects against water and dust ensuring reliable performance in rough conditions
- Compact rugged, durable housing with integrated beeper, mounting holes, LEDs, decoder and a variety of interfaces
- Provides plug-and-play installation to reduce development time and speed up time to market
- Integrated beeper with external beeper support
- Automatic, software controlled or manual triggering-Offers flexible control of unattended or hands-free applications
- Easy to program simple serial interface (SSI)-Provides fast, simple interface communication with advanced features and functionality between scanner and host
- Optional Software Developer's Kit (SDK)-Enables creation of applications using Windows 98, 2000, and XP Platforms
- Multiple mounting options