Zebra 105SLPlus Barcode Printers
The Zebra 105SLPlus barcode printers are budget-friendly, high performers that fit perfectly in companies that continuously print barcode labels.
Rugged and reliable, the Zebra 105SLPlus printers have the features manufacturers, logistics, retailers, and government entities require to expedite everyday tasks such as identifying and tracking products, packages, and assets.
Choose from cost-effective models with thermal transfer or direct thermal print modes and print resolutions of 203 or 300 dpi in widths up to 4.09” to accommodate a variety of labeling needs. Enjoy fast, efficient printing with speeds of up to 12 inches per second. And, use your Zebra 105SLPlus printers in several settings thanks to standard USB, serial, parallel, and Ethernet connectivity options.
For added usability, Zebra designed the 105SLPlus industrial barcode printers so they are backward compatible. They also added an intuitive, multilingual LCD interface to minimize training and maximize adoptability. In addition, by offering the optional ZebraNet b/g Print Server, these durable, all-metal printers are easy to integrate into wireless networks.
- Print methods: Direct thermal or thermal transfer
- Print width: Up to 4.09”
- Print resolution: 203 or 300 dpi
- Print speed: Up to 12” per second
- Memory (RAM): 8 MB/16 MB
- Connectivity: Standard USB, parallel, serial, or Ethernet. Optional 802. 11b/g wireless.
- Never stops. Supports continual printing for high-volume environments where reliability is required.
- Expedites processing. Designed to tackle everyday tasks with features such as multiple print speeds, print resolutions, and print modes.
- Cost-effective. Affordably priced for wide adoption across multiple industries and applications.
- Rugged durability. All-metal construction withstands tough environments and daily wear and tear.
- Minimal training. Intuitive user interface simplifies set up.
- Product identification
- Packaging labels
- Work in process
- Receiving/put away labeling
- Order picking, packing, shipping, and receiving
- Compliance labeling
- Shipping and returns
- Asset and inventory tracking
- Transportation and Logistics