Zebra 110Xi4 Barcode Printers
The high-performing Zebra 110Xi4 barcode printers offer plenty of features for industrial settings where downtime isn’t an option. In fact, manufacturers, warehouses, and other industries with large print volumes trust the Zebra 110Xi4 printers to produce labels 24-7, regardless of the conditions.
And, they don’t disappoint.
Zebra designed these durable printers to withstand tough environments, completely housing them in steel and metal to guard against extreme temperatures and normal wear and tear. Then, they tightly enclosed the operating mechanisms to keep out damaging dust and dirt. These features not only protect your equipment; they extend their useful shelf life.
Rugged good looks aren’t the only thing these legendary industrial barcode printers are known for—they boast one of the fastest print speeds in the industry at up to 14” per second. And with 203, 300, or 600 dpi print resolution, quality is never an issue.
Barcodes come out crisp and clear for accurate scans on almost any type of label or tag, from paper to specialty stocks. This means supply chains across the globe can streamline operations with reliable reads that accelerate processing in every stage of production and distribution.
Flexibility is a trademark of Zebra printers, and the 110Xi4s are no exception. Large LCD screens make them simple to set up and use, while USB, parallel, serial, and internal Ethernet connectivity options meet varying needs of different departments and locations. And because each of the Zebra 110Xi4 industrial printers is RFID-ready, you won’t outgrow your investment if you switch to RFID to manage inventory and assets.
Features like media hangers, rewinders, and peelers come standard on some 110Xi4 models, further simplifying the printing process for busy businesses. ZebraNet Bridge adds to the productivity boost by enabling remote device management from any location on the network.
- Print methods: Thermal transfer and direct thermal
- Print width: Up to 4.09”
- Print resolution: 203, 300, or 600 dpi
- Print speed: Up to 14” per second
- Memory (RAM): 16 MB/8 MB
- Connectivity: USB, parallel, serial, internal Ethernet, 802.11b/g wireless LAN
- RFID: RFID-ready
- Durable and reliable. A high-performing legend that withstands harsh conditions and extreme temperatures.
- Streamlines operations. Works around the clock producing quality labels that are easy to read at every stage of the supply chain.
- Built to last. All-metal housing protects against the elements, while RFID capability and optional features extend your investment as your company grows.
- Fits where needed. Multiple connectivity options add desired flexibility when used in a variety of departments and networks.
- Improves productivity. Remote device management from any location facilitates quick responses and eliminates downtime.
- Inventory management
- Cross docking
- Asset management
- Work-in-process tracking
- Compliance labeling
- Order labels
- Quality control
- Consumer Goods
- Transportation and Logistics