Zebra 140Xi4 Barcode Printers
For 24-7 printing, the Zebra 140Xi4 barcode printers are the best.
Zebra built these premier printers to withstand harsh conditions in industrial settings that operate non-stop. That’s why the manufacturing and logistics industries trust them to produce high-quality labels that effortlessly travel across the supply chain, improving efficiency at every stop.
Completely housed in steel and metal without any plastic parts, these durable Zebra 140Xi4 printers generate thermal transfer or direct thermal labels in 203 dpi print resolution. And their quality won’t let you down. Zebra promises accurate speeds with every scan to prevent unwanted, costly bottlenecks. They also guarantee protection from damaging dirt and dust by tightly tucking all operating mechanisms inside temperature-proof casings.
Speed is also tops on the list of Zebra 140Xi4 features. These renowned workhorses can spit out labels up to 14” per second, an industry record. And with a super-fast 10/100 Ethernet connection, you can queue up large print jobs without worrying about delays.
The Zebra 140Xi4 printers produce all types of labels and tags in a variety of media up to 5” in width. This provides plenty of flexibility for multiple departments within large corporations or smaller businesses on the rise.
Set up is a breeze with these fan-favorite industrial barcode printers. Easy-to-follow wizards quickly guide you through the configuration process on a large LCD screen, while the “mirror” feature automatically retrieves user-defined configurations, including files, formats, graphics, and firmware.
To ensure top performance, you can monitor any Xi4 printer using ZebraNet Bridge, a remote device management tool that works on any screen in your network.
- Print methods: Thermal transfer and direct thermal
- Print width: Up to 5.04”
- Print resolution: 203 dpi
- Print speed: Up to 14” per second
- Memory (RAM): 16 MB/8 MB
- Connectivity: USB, parallel, serial, internal Ethernet, 802.11b/g wireless LAN
- Durable and dependable. This high-volume printer performs around the clock, printing high-quality labels up to 5” wide.
- Maximum productivity. Accurate scans at every stage of the supply chain streamline processing and improve productivity.
- Long-lasting, tough. All-metal housing protects against the elements, while dirt-proof enclosures protect the inner workings.
- Super speedy. Boasts up to 14” per second print speeds, an industry tops.
- Easy to set up and maintain. Wizards quickly guide you through set up, while remote device management tool enable ongoing monitoring from any location in the network.
- Inventory management
- Cross docking
- Asset management
- Work-in-process tracking
- Compliance labeling
- Order labels
- Quality control
- Consumer Goods
- Transportation and Logistics