Zebra 170Xi4 Barcode Printers
The Zebra 170Xi4 barcode printers are high performers that are built to work around the clock, producing quality labels that streamline processing in industrial environments such as manufacturing plants and warehouses.
Encased in all-metal to withstand harsh conditions and extreme temperatures, these hardy printers print either direct thermal or thermal transfer labels in 203 or 300 dpi. They also boast the fastest print speeds at up to 14” per second. This means you can quickly produce high-quality labels 24-7 to prevent costly downtime and expedite processing. And because the Zebra 170Xi4 industrial barcode printers produce crisp, concise images, you never have to worry about inaccurate scans.
Other features that make the Zebra 170Xi4 printers legendary favorites include protected inner operating mechanisms that are tightly enclosed to keep out damaging dirt and dust; media hangers for improved usability; and multiple connectivity options, including USB, parallel, serial, and 10/100 internal Ethernet, which allows super-fast performance and no lag times when queuing up print jobs.
A large LCD screen simplifies set up, as do helpful wizards that guide you through the configuration process. A “mirror” feature automatically retrieves user-defined configurations such as files, formats, and graphics for effortless deployment.
Zebra adds ZebraNet Bridge to all 110Xi4 models to allow constant monitoring from any desktop in your network. Easy to use, this remote device management tool improves productivity by enabling you to proactively eliminate bottlenecks that come from having off-line printers.
- Print methods: Thermal transfer and direct thermal
- Print width: Up to 6.6”
- Print resolution: 203 or 300 dpi
- Print speed: Up to 14” per second
- Memory (RAM): 16 MB/8 MB
- Connectivity: USB, parallel, serial, internal Ethernet, 802.11b/g wireless LAN
- Rugged reliability. Performs 24-7 for maximum productivity in high-volume industrial environments.
- Optimal efficiency. Crisp images produce accurate scans at every stage of the supply chain to expedite processing.
- Designed to last. Tightly enclosed operating mechanisms keep out dirt and dust, while all-metal housing protects against the elements.
- Lightning fast. Top speeds of up to 14” per second enable super quick printing.
- Prevents downtime. Remote device management tool allows you to proactively monitor and manage machines from any computer in your network.
- Inventory management
- Cross docking
- Asset management
- Work-in-process tracking
- Compliance labeling
- Order labels
- Quality control
- Consumer Goods
- Transportation and Logistics