Zebra DS6707-DP 2D Scanners
Zebra DS6707-DP 2D scanners proudly wear the badge of premier general-purpose imager due to their supreme flexibility.
A 1.3 megapixel, high-resolution image sensor fuels the reliable performance of the DS6707-DP area imagers, enabling them to accurately read nearly every 1D, 2D, and PDF barcode and direct part mark (DPM) —including those that are most challenging due to size, placement, or condition. An integrated, advanced illumination system doesn’t leave any barcode behind, ensuring captures of dot peen marks and those on reflective and irregular surfaces and curves, both low- and high-contrast.
And they do so with finesse in most any setting, including manufacturing plants, warehouses, and healthcare facilities. This flexibility eliminates the need for multiple devices and their associated costs, which leads to profitable, more productive operations.
Other key features contributing to the widespread adoption of the highly versatile Zebra DS6707-DP 2D barcode scanners include:
- An omnidirectional scan engine, integrated viewfinder, and a laser “bulls-eye” aiming pattern, all of which enable accurate first-time reads
- Their ability to survive multiple drops onto concrete from distances up to 6 feet, which protects against inevitable accidents that cause costly downtime
- Remote scanner management (RSM) that enables real-time monitoring and responses from remote locations, which reduces the total cost of ownership
- Integrated text enhancement technology, which ensures scanned documents are legible
- Multiple on-board interfaces with universal cable-compatibility, making these scanners simple to install and a great investment since they can easily adapt to changing requirements