Zebra GC420d Barcode Printers
The Zebra GC420d barcode printers are competitively priced desktop devices that fit perfectly in environments with low-to-medium print volumes.
Designed to handle the labeling demands of offices, ticketing stands, retail POS, labs, and light industrial manufacturers, the Zebra GC420d direct thermal desktop printers are equipped with features that improve productivity in almost any industry.
A powerful 32-bit processor speeds printing, while 8 MB of memory enables you to store fonts and graphics without having to reload them for every job. Print widths of up to 4.09” cover common desktop applications to ensure workforce continuity. And, the compact sized of the Zebra GC420d printers save precious space in areas where it’s needed most.
These affordably priced, yet reliable, printers have a print resolution of 203 dpi, a maximum print speed of 4” per second, and come with USB, parallel and serial connectivity options for easy integration in several settings. Both EPL and ZPL print languages also serve the needs of a wide variety of businesses, making it easy to integrate with other Zebra barcode printers.
A peeler/dispenser option available on one model of these durable desktop barcode printers extends its usefulness.
- Print methods: Direct thermal
- Print width: Up to 4.09”
- Print resolution: 203 dpi
- Print speed: Up to 4” per second
- Memory (RAM): 8 MB/8 MB
- Connectivity: USB, parallel, serial
- Affordably priced. A perfect solution for budget-friendly environments that require reliable barcode labels.
- Saves space. Its compact design fits where you need it to.
- Reliable performance. Consistently prints quality labels up to 4.09” for companies with low-to-medium volumes.
- Versatile. Standard and optional print features meet the demands of common desktop applications in a variety of industries.
- Easy to integrate. The ZPL print language makes it easy to integrate with other Zebra printers.
- Asset management, document management, evidence tracking
- Laboratory specimen and blood bank labeling
- Price labels and receipt printing
- Light industrial work in process, product and shipping labels
- Boarding tickets, bag tags, and parking passes
- Transportation and Logistics