Zebra GK420 Barcode Printers
The Zebra GK420 barcode printers are a perfect fit for desktops in the retail, healthcare, manufacturing, security, and travel/ hospitality industries. Compact and reliable, the Zebra GK420 printers are known for their small size and dependable performance, which is why they are widely used in many environments.
Not every company requires high-volume barcode printers. That’s the reason Zebra designed the G-Series models. Not only does their footprint lend itself for areas where space is at a premium; they reliably meet the demands of companies with low-to-medium print volumes. And, they are affordably priced for businesses on a budget.
Zebra gave these printers fast print speeds of 5 inches per second. Then, they equipped them with standard features that encourage efficiency, including 8 MB of SDRAM, a maximum print width of 4.09,” and 203 dpi print resolution. Certain GK420 models include peelers and Bluetooth or Ethernet connectivity in lieu of the standard USB, serial, and parallel ports. And, they enable you to choose from direct thermal or thermal transfer print modes to handle an assortment of jobs.
All desktop barcode printers include both EPL and ZPL print languages for easy integration into existing systems. It’s also simple to load ribbons and calibrate media in the Zebra GK420 desktop barcode printers.
- Print methods: Direct thermal or thermal transfer
- Print width: Up to 4.09”
- Print resolution: 203 dpi
- Print speed: Up to 5” per second
- Memory (RAM): 4 MB/8 MB
- Connectivity: USB, parallel, serial, Ethernet (certain models only)
- Budget-friendly price. Provides the best value of all basic desktop thermal printers.
- Fits perfectly. Place it where you need it on any desktop or table.
- Does what you need it to. Designed for companies with low-to-medium volumes, this printer produces quality labels up to 4” in width.
- Supports applications. Standard and optional print features meet the demands of popular desktop applications.
- Simple to set up. The ZPL print language makes it easy to integrate with other Zebra printers.
- Price marking, gift registry, coupons and receipts, and pharmacy prescription labels
- Specimen labeling and patient tracking
- Light industrial work in process, product and shipping labels
- Visitor IDs, evidence tracking, and parking passes
- Boarding passes, bag tags, ski lift tickets
- Travel and Hospitality