Zebra GX420 Barcode Printers
Premier Zebra GX420 barcode printers support multiple industries due to their wide range of features.
With quick print speeds of up to 6 inches per second, these desktop barcode printers are ideal for environments with on-demand needs and low-to-medium volumes. They produce reliable labels that are easy to scan to prevent errors when tracking specimens, products, and patients.
And, with standard features such as 8 MB of SDRAM, a maximum print width of 4.09,” 203 dpi print resolution, and a compact size, it’s no wonder the Zebra GX420 printers find homes in industries across the globe, including retail, healthcare, and manufacturing.
Options also contribute to the widespread use of Zebra’s G-Series printers. First, you can choose direct thermal or thermal transfer print modes. You may also opt for printers with peelers, extended memory, and 10/100 internal Ethernet connectivity to improve usefulness and performance.
If you require wireless printing, you’re in luck. Some Zebra GX420 printers offer Bluetooth or 802. 11b/g compatibility for wireless transfer of data. All models include both EPL and ZPL print languages, making it easy to integrate these printers with your network.
- Print methods: Direct thermal or thermal transfer
- Print width: Up to 4.09”
- Print resolution: 203 dpi
- Print speed: Up to 6” per second
- Memory (RAM): 4 MB/8 MB
- Connectivity: USB, parallel, serial; Bluetooth, Ethernet, or 802. 11b/g (certain models only)
- Adaptable. Choose from direct thermal or thermal transfer, wired or wireless.
- Space-saving. Its small size seamlessly fits small areas where space is a premium.
- Reliable performance. For companies with low-to-medium volumes, this printer produces quality labels up to 4” in width.
- Best for businesses. Covers common desktop applications for optimal efficiency.
- Easy integration. Set up is quick and simple thanks to the integrated ZPL print language.
- Price marking, gift registry, coupons and receipts, and pharmacy prescription labels
- Specimen labeling and patient tracking
- Light industrial work in process, product and shipping labels
- Visitor IDs, evidence tracking, and parking passes
- Boarding passes, bag tags, ski lift tickets
- Travel and Hospitality