Zebra GX430 Barcode Printers
Zebra GX430 barcode printers are the stars of the Zebra G-Series printers.
With 300 dpi print resolution, 4 inches per second print speed, and a smaller size, these desktop barcode printers shine in settings that don’t need to print around the clock. Instead, they fit perfectly in retail shops, labs, and light manufacturing plants with low-to-medium print volumes.
Their compact footprint enables you to place them onto desks or tables where space is limited and demand is great. In fact, the ability to locate Zebra GX430 printers where you need them is a great way to increase efficiency.
Standard features such as 8 MB of SDRAM, a maximum print width of 4.09,” and USB, serial, or parallel ports contribute to these printers’ popularity. Options improve their usefulness, which is why Zebra offers models with direct thermal or thermal transfer print modes, peelers, extended memory, and real-time clocks. You can also purchase printers with 10/100 Ethernet connectivity to speed the transfer of data.
Bluetooth and 802. 11b/g wireless options enable companies to choose from wired or wireless printing, which also makes the Zebra GX430 appealing to a variety of industries and environments. The inclusion of both EPL and ZPL print languages makes configuration and integration a breeze.
- Print methods: Direct thermal or thermal transfer
- Print width: Up to 4.09”
- Print resolution: 300 dpi
- Print speed: Up to 6” per second
- Memory (RAM): 4 MB/8 MB
- Connectivity: USB, parallel, serial; Bluetooth, Ethernet, or 802. 11b/g (certain models only)
- Choose what works for you. Options such as direct thermal or thermal transfer print modes, wired or wireless data transfer, and Ethernet or Wi-Fi connectivity extends use across industries.
- Increases efficiency. Place it where you need it without sacrificing space.
- Won’t let you down. Designed for companies with low-to-medium volumes, this printer produces quality labels up to 4” in width at print speeds of 4 ips.
- Print on demand. Don’t waste labels by printing what you don’t need.
- Simple set up. Set up is quick and simple thanks to the integrated ZPL print language.
- Price marking, gift registry, coupons and receipts, and pharmacy prescription labels
- Specimen labeling and patient tracking
- Light industrial work in process, product and shipping labels
- Visitor IDs, evidence tracking, and parking passes
- Boarding passes, bag tags, ski lift tickets
- Travel and Hospitality