Zebra LI2208 Barcode Scanners
The Zebra LI2208 linear imager scanner guarantees accurate reads of virtually every 1D barcode.
Building on the success of its best-selling LS2208, Zebra designed the unparalleled, general-purpose LI2208 linear imager barcode scanner with next-generation technology that promises superior scans every time, all the time. Now you can quickly read traditional paper barcode labels and those on mobile devices such as phones, tablet, and computers. This expands performance well beyond the boundaries of last year’s 1D laser scanners for reliable reads of today’s applications, such as the processing of loyalty cards, mobile coupons, and high-density (HD) barcodes commonly used in specialty retail and component manufacturing.
Another advantage of the LI2208 barcode scanner is its industry-leading working range and ability to scan labels from extreme angles. A patented optical design enables the effortless capture of data from distances of 1 to 30 inches—and even further when reading HD barcodes. This flexibility promotes productivity by simplifying scanning at the point of sale (POS), during fulfillment, at event registrations, and when assembling works in process (WIP) in light industrial settings.
When using the LI2208 for the first time, all you have to do is plug it in. A smart “auto-host” feature detects the interface and correctly configures the imager so you don’t have to scan multiple barcode codes. This simplifies set up for out-of-the-box functionality (and minimal frustration), while the scanner management service (SMS) and software development kit (SDK) enable easy management and custom applications.
Once you’re up and running, you won’t have worry about downtime. Motorola Symbol uses single circuit boards that eliminate connectors and ribbon cables, which are common issue culprits. And because the LI2208 linear imager works well in dusty and damp environments, you’ll enjoy quality scans for years to come, despite surrounding conditions.
Options such as stands further streamline operations by enabling you to automatically switch between handheld and hands-free modes. You can also opt to prolong the performance of your Motorola Symbol LI2208 laser imager barcode scanner with the manufacturer’s comprehensive coverage and next-day replacement programs.
- Corded/cordless: Corded
- Data capture: 1D on paper or electronic displays
- Scan type: Single line
- Scan rate: 547 scans per second
- Working range: From 1” to 30”
- Rugged specs: 6 ft. drops to concrete
- Warranty: 60 months
- Enjoy the same reliability as the LS2208. By incorporating features of Motorola Symbol’s best-selling scanner and adding others such as extended read ranges, you can trust the LS2208 to perform on command.
- Read every barcode, all the time. Next-generation scanning technology promises accurate reads of virtually all 1D barcodes.
- Realize unparalleled performance. Speed service and streamline processing by quickly jumping from printed barcodes to electronic coupons as needed.
- Effortlessly capture data. Features such as industry-leading working ranges facilitate fast data capture from any angle.
- Automatically configure scanners. Expedite set up with plug-and-play features that detect the interface and configure the imager for you.
- Retail POS
- Inventory management
- Asset tracking
- Order fulfillment
- Shipping and receiving
- Product tracking and tracing
- Library and school administration
- Event and guest registrations
- Manufacturing (Light Industrial)
- Transportation and Logistics