Zebra LI4278 Barcode Sacnners
The Zebra LI4278 linear imager scanner optimizes productivity by quickly reading 1D barcodes from 1 inch to more than 30 inches away without pausing or having to charge the battery.
Its fast scans, wide working range, and extended battery life are only a few of the reasons why retailers, manufacturers, educators, and hospitality staff use the LI4278 linear imager in their stores, plants, warehouses, schools, and hotels. They trust this best-in-class, general-purpose linear imager scanner to capture accurate data about their inventory, assets, products, and guests. And with next-generation barcode scanning technology, it does.
This cordless imager reads both paper barcode labels and electronic ones, such as mobile coupons or loyalty cards that appear on phones, tablets, and handheld computers. And it does so the first time you scan virtually any 1D barcode, including high-density (HD) ones commonly used to manufacture electronic components. These desirable features—along with the ability to scan from extreme angles—not only speeds processing; it expedites customer service for loyal, lasting relationships.
Zebra also built flexibility and durability into their LI4278 linear imagers. For example, when configuring your barcode scanner for the first time, the intuitive device automatically detects the interface and sets it up for you. You’ll say goodbye to frustrations (and training time) when integrating scanners into existing systems. You will also benefit from the LI4278’s durable design—which withstands harsh conditions and drops of 6 feet.
Standard Bluetooth 2.1 technology ensures the safe transmission of data in either real time or batch, depending upon what’s most convenient. An enhanced energy management feature preserves power for several hours so you can continually send information to the host, conduct transactions at the point of sale (POS), or check guests in and out without worrying about downtime. In addition, remote scanner management software prevents outages by proactively alerting you to potential problems while monitoring and managing your network.
Long-life charging contacts, backward compatibility, vertical and horizontal mounting options, and a built-in rechargeable battery contribute to the LI4278’s wide adoption. And with your choice of service plans, including the popular next-business-day replacement program, the Zebra LI4278 linear imager barcode scanner will serve you well for years to come.
- Corded/cordless: Cordless Bluetooth
- Data capture: 1D on paper or electronic displays
- Scan type: Single line
- Scan rate: 547 scans per second
- Working range: From 1” to 30”+
- Rugged specs: 6 ft. drops to concrete
- Warranty: 36 months
- Enjoy superior battery life. A unique power management application delivers the largest number of scans per charge, which ensures top performance in scan-intensive settings.
- Reliably read 1D barcodes. Next-generation barcode scanning technology accurately reads nearly every 1D barcode for enhanced efficiency.
- Safely extend your reach. Wide working ranges up to 30 inches or more, along with Bluetooth 2.1 wireless connectivity, enable you to securely transmit data, either in real time or batch.
- Keep customers happy. Superior battery life and speedy scans support optimal processing of transactions.
- Maximize mobility. Cordless freedom and the ability to read electronic barcodes on mobile devices expand usability beyond traditional barcode labels.
- Inventory management
- Retail POS
- Mobile coupons
- Online loyalty programs
- Asset tracking
- Electronics manufacturing
- Shipping and receiving
- Product tracking and tracing
- Library and school check-ins/outs
- Manufacturing (Light Industrial)
- Transportation and Logistics