Zebra LS2208 Barcode Scanners
The Zebra LS2208 barcode scanner is affordably priced and fits a wide variety of needs, which is why this general purpose scanner is one of the best-selling brands on the market.
This high-performance laser scanner reliably reads 1D barcodes—such as UPC/EAN—the first time, thanks to its aggressive scan engine and wide working range of up to 17 inches, both of which enable you to quickly scan multiple labels in one setting. These features expedite processing for shorter check outs and happier customers.
You can also rely on the LS2208 scanner to perform all day, every day thanks to its durable design. Lightweight, yet rugged, this barcode scanner meets Zebra's standards of excellence by withstanding drops of 5 feet. Additionally, a scratch-resistant, tempered glass exit window ensures top performance, while its patented single-board construction and liquid polymer scan element prevents failures and protects against shocks.
With plug-and-play installation and an intuitive, user-friendly design, it’s simple to set up the Symbol LS2208. It is also a pleasure to work with this handheld barcode scanner, thanks to its ergonomic, comfortable form factor.
Other features that contribute to this corded scanner’s popularity include integrated multiple interfaces, universal cable compatibility, and support for emerging barcode technologies. Also the Motorola Symbol LS2208 offers an Intellistand, which allows you to easily switch from hands-free to handheld modes, and advanced data formatting, which reduces costly modifications to host software by enabling you to edit data prior to transmission.
Add in Motorola’s support plan, which provides next-business-day delivery of replacement devices, and its comprehensive warranty, and you’ll enjoy enhanced productivity today and future-proof performance tomorrow.
- Corded/cordless: Corded
- Data capture: 1D
- Scan type: Single line
- Scan rate: 100 scans per second
- Working range: Up to 17 inches on UPC/EAN barcodes
- Rugged specs: 5 ft. drops to concrete
- Warranty: 60 months
- Maximizes productivity. A wide working range and an aggressive scan engine deliver fast, accurate scans every time.
- High-performing. Scratch-resistant tempered glass window enables continuous operations.
- Minimizes training time. Intuitive, plug-and-play interface makes it easy to set up and use.
- Designed to last. Durable construction withstands drops from 5 feet.
- Reduces user fatigue. Ergonomic and lightweight, its comfortable design promotes optimal efficiency.
- Inventory management
- Retail POS
- Asset tracking
- Library operations
- Patient tracking
- Asset management
- Warehouse management