Zebra LS3578 Barcode Scanners
Zebra LS3578 barcode scanners deliver advanced scanning features for industrial applications in warehouses, distribution centers, manufacturing plants, and retail stores.
A rugged design boosts performance by preventing the invasion of water and dust. In fact, the Symbol LS3578 laser scanners meet IP65 seal specifications, including the survival of drops at 6.5 feet. This minimizes downtime due to equipment breakdowns in harsh conditions.
In addition to their durable construction, these cordless scanners reliably read 1D barcodes at distances of .25 inches to 45 feet. In fact, you can easily switch from small to wide working ranges to accommodate a variety of applications. This improves productivity by expediting processing on the spot.
Integrated Bluetooth technology further increases the usability of these hands-free barcode scanners. Now you can capture data and wirelessly transmit it in real time or in batch. And because you’re not bound by a cable, you won’t have to worry about the number one problem with corded scanners—cable failure, which can occur from normal wear-and-tear.
Zebra also integrated multiple interfaces on the LS3578’s ergonomic housing to ensure secure wireless communications between scanners and their hosts. This design is also more comfortable, which minimizes employee fatigue during lengthy shifts.
You can choose between two models of the Zebra LS3578. The LS3578-ER extends scanning ranges for additional versatility and performance, while the LS3578-FZ features fuzzy logic that enables quick, accurate reads of dirty, damaged, poorly printed, or worn barcodes. Both models offer remote scanner management (RSM) technology to easily identify scanners’ locations and effortlessly push updates from a central spot. Managers love this feature because it saves time and reduces expenses.
- Corded/cordless: Cordless Bluetooth
- Data capture: 1D
- Scan type: Single line
- Scan rate: 36 scans per second
- Working range: From .25” to 45’
- Rugged specs: 6.5 ft. drops to concrete
- Warranty: 36 months
- Prevents downtime. Durable design meets IP65 seal specifications to prevent potential problems in harsh conditions.
- Versatile. Easily switch from working ranges of .25” to 45’ to expedite on-the-spot processing.
- Ensures secure transmission. Integrated Bluetooth and multiple interfaces allow you to safely send data over wireless networks.
- Withstands harsh conditions. Airtight protection prevents the intrusion of water and dust which can cause printers to fail.
- Works with industrial applications. Advanced features fit perfectly in distribution centers, manufacturing plants, retail stores, and warehouses.
- Inventory control
- Retail POS
- Asset management
- Shipping and receiving
- Materials management
- Transportation and Logistics