Zebra MC3100 Mobile Computers
Zebra MC3190-G mobile computers deliver cost-effective mobility in industrial settings, such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, transportation hubs, and logistics centers. These environments require rugged reliability, which is packed into the MC3190 mobile computers.
Built to last, these affordable handheld computers easily handle inevitable drops and bumps that happen in busy workspaces. They survive multiple drops onto concrete from distances up to 4 feet, operate in environments with a full range of hot and cold temperatures, and have an IP54 sealing rating, which guarantees lasting performance in areas that are dusty and prone to spills.
Zebra outfitted the MC3190-Gs with a gun-style handle, which makes them easy to use when capturing 1D and 2D barcodes—including those that are damaged, dirty, or poorly printed. The ability to read codes from any angle also ensures optimal usability and precision scanning for accurate, reliable results.
Other notable features include:
- Mobility platform architecture, which enables easy porting of applications from other Motorola Symbol mobile computers
- WLAN 802.11 a/b/g tri-mode radio, voice-over WLAN, and Bluetooth v2.1 EDR for wirelessly communicating with multiple devices, easy integration with virtually any LAN, and voice and data interference mitigation
- FIPS 140-2 certification and virtual private networks (VPNs), which support advanced encryption and authentication algorithms for stringent, worry-free security
- Microsoft Windows Mobile or Windows CE operating systems, which provide the flexibility organizations need to develop and use a wide range of business tools and applications
- Enterprise-class interactive sensor technology (IST), which enables leading-edge, motion-based applications, including dynamic screen orientation, power management, and free-fall event logging