Zebra MC75 Mobile Computers
Zebra MC75A mobile computers are premium enterprise digital assistants (EDAs) that offer more enterprise-class features than other devices in their class. This makes these rugged EDAs ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
In retail stores, hospitality venues, and healthcare facilities, the MC75As allow instant access to real-time information for superior service when managing inventory, answering questions, checking customers out at the point of sale (POS), line busting, reading wristbands, administering medicine, and collecting specimens.
In the field, these rugged performers improve field service and sales, transportation and logistics operations, and government services by supporting real-time dynamic work orders, proof of service, inventory and asset management, real-time pick-ups and deliveries, proof of location, and compliance with state, local, and federal mandates.
Zebra designed these dependable mobile computers to:
- Generate maximum power for desktop-like performance by including a PXA320 processor with 806MHz of lightning-fast speed and 256MB RAM/1GB Flash memory with a user-accessible microSD slot
- Deliver reliable ruggedness by meeting and exceeding MIL-STD 810G requirements for stress testing and IEC specifications, with drop specs of 6 feet and a sealing rating of IP54, which enables use in dusty environments and those with exposure to rain or spills
- Provide optimal flexibility by offering five keypads, which simplify data entry; integrated voice solutions for cross-communications between device families; and push-to-talk radios that enable instant communication
- Ensure government-grade security by outfitting them with Native FIPS 140-2 Level 1 certification and virtual private networks (VPNs) that support advanced encryption and authentication algorithms and compliance with stringent industry regulations
- Enable easy application development by providing an industry stand platform that enables easy integration into existing environments