Zebra ZM600 Barcode Printers
Zebra ZM600 barcode printers are popular picks for manufacturers, warehouses, and healthcare providers because of their performance and price.
These industrial barcode printers are known for their features that expedite the printing of labels for packages, inventory, assets, pallets, prescriptions, and lab samples. And with print speeds of up to 10 inches per second, it’s no wonder that these dependable workhorses are used in industries and environments across the globe. Not only do they print crisp images for accurate scans; these Zebra barcode printers ensure compliance with federal and industry labeling requirements.
Standard features on the Zebra ZM600 printers include print widths of up to 6 inches, a 32-bit RISC/133 MHz processor speed, 8 MB of memory, ZPL and XML-enabled printing. They also offer USB, serial, and parallel connectivity to easily adapt to any situation.
Options are plenty on the Zebra ZM600 printers. You may choose thermal transfer or direct thermal print modes and models with cutters and rewinders. In addition, you can enjoy faster transmission rates by using the ZebraNet 10/100 print server, which allows simultaneous Ethernet and parallel connectivity. Optional 802.11 b/g wireless connection further promotes optimal productivity.
Another plus for these industrial barcode printers is the option to add RFID. Requirements by big boxes are changing; many are requiring RFID-encoded tags to accelerate receiving, shipping, and inventory processes. The Zebra ZM600 barcode printers are RFID-ready so they will grow with you as your needs change.
- Print methods: Thermal transfer and direct thermal
- Print width: Up to 4.09”
- Print resolution: 203 or 300 dpi
- Print speed: Up to 10” per second
- Memory (RAM): 8 MB/4 MB
- Connectivity: USB, parallel, and serial standard; 10/100 Ethernet and 802. 11b/g available
- RFID: RFID-ready
- Powerful performance. Power and speed rule with a 32-bit processor and print speeds up to 10 ips.
- Comply with regulations. Quality labels with crisp, concise images ensure compliance with federal and industry regulations.
- Feature-rich. Standard features outshine other printers in this class, while your choice of options enables wide adoption in multiple settings.
- Well-suited for warehouses. And manufacturing and healthcare. Perfectly prints labels for a wide variety of needs, including shipping and receiving, assets and inventory, packages and pallets, and prescriptions and lab samples.
- Long-lasting. Extend the life of your printer by adding RFID functionality, upgrading memory, and purchasing accessories.
- Item labeling and tagging
- Package and pallet labels
- Compliance labels
- Inventory and asset management
- Shipping and receiving
- Lab samples