Zebra ZT220 Barcode Printers
Zebra ZT220 Barcode Printers offer features customers want—at a price most companies can afford.
Zebra conducted extensive research to see which features businesses needed, and then they designed the ZT200 printers accordingly. So, what did customers want most from these hard-working midrange barcode printers? Seems affordability, space, and ease of use were on their minds.
The Zebra ZT220 printers are the most affordable of all of the company’s tabletop printers and are a great fit for environments with minimal format and setting changes. These printers are also rich with features not usually found at this price point.
Cased in a durable high-impact polymer, these durable printers generate labels up to 4.09” in width in either 203 or 300 dpi resolution at print speeds up to 6” per second. You can choose from direct thermal or thermal transfer print modes with USB, serial, or parallel ports. Some models offer ZebraNet internal 10/100 Ethernet and/or wireless 802. 11a/b/g/n connectivity, which extends the performance of these popular printers.
A space-saving design takes up less room, allowing companies of all sizes to place these printers where they need them instead of having to trek to an inconvenient, centralized location. And, there’s more room to take care of business—especially when space is at a premium.
Zebra also made it easy to set up, use, and maintain the ZT220 printers. They added a single-use, three-button user interface, visible LEDs that clearly communicate the printer’s status, and a side-loading design that simplifies loading. And, you don’t need tools to remove platens and print heads for cleaning and replacement.
- Print methods: Direct thermal or thermal transfer
- Print width: Up to 4.09”
- Print resolution: 203 or 300 dpi
- Print speed: Up to 6” per second
- Memory (RAM): 128MB/128 MB
- Connectivity: USB, parallel, serial; internal 10/100 Ethernet, or 802. 11a/b/g/n
- Performance-driven. Packed with options such as 203 or 300 dpi print resolution, direct thermal or thermal transfer print modes, and your choice of connectivity options.
- Space-saving. Small footprint saves space and increases efficiency.
- Most affordable. Lowest-priced tabletop industrial barcode printer in the Zebra line up.
- Simple to use and maintain. Easy user interface, side-loading design, and tool-less print head replacement eliminate frustrations.
- Designed with you in mind. Zebra conducted extensive research to see which features mattered most before designing and building the ZT220.
- Logistics labeling and warehousing
- Work in process
- Product identification and serial numbers
- Packaging, receiving, and put away labels
- Order picking, packing, shipping, and receiving
- Cross docking
- Compliance and specimen labels
- Asset tracking
- Unit-of-use labels
- Shelf labeling
- Shipping or returns
- Item tags
- Transportation and Logistics