Zebra ZT230 Barcode Printers
Zebra ZT230 barcode printers are easy to set up, easy to use, and easy on the budget.
Designed specifically for customers based on extensive research about their printing requirements, the Zebra ZT230 printers are packed with features typically found on more expensive industrial barcode printers.
First, Zebra built a rugged, all-metal case that withstands wear and tear. Then they offered models that fit a wide variety of applications. Choose from direct thermal or thermal transfer print modes and 203 or 300 dpi print resolutions. Common connectivity options such as serial, parallel, and USB enable the printing of labels up to 6 inches per second, while some models accelerate transmission by integrating 10/100 Ethernet and/or wireless 802. 11a/b/g/n communications.
A small footprint and streamlined design enables easy integration into any environment, including manufacturing plants, warehouses, healthcare facilities, and retailers. So, valuable real estate isn’t wasted on a huge printer that’s inconveniently placed.
You’ll also save time and minimize frustrations with features that make it easy to set up, use, and maintain the Zebra ZT230 printers. Visible LED lights communicate the printer’s status; a side-loading door eases media loading; and a three-button user interface simplifies set up and control. Tool-less replacement of platens and print heads further expedites efficiency, as does an illuminated, movable sensor that accurately adjusts media.
And because the Zebra ZT230 barcode printers are intuitively easy, they are ideal for companies that require format and printer setting changes to accommodate a variety of labeling applications.
- Print methods: Direct thermal or thermal transfer
- Print width: Up to 4.09”
- Print resolution: 203 or 300 dpi
- Print speed: Up to 6” per second
- Memory (RAM): 128MB/128 MB
- Connectivity: USB, parallel, serial; internal 10/100 Ethernet, or 802. 11a/b/g/n
- Feature-rich. Improve performance with choice of options such as 203 or 300 dpi print resolution, direct thermal or thermal transfer print modes, and serial, USB, parallel, Ethernet, and wireless connectivity.
- Fits in tight spots. Streamlined design and small size conserves space.
- Budget-friendly. Most affordable tabletop industrial barcode printer in its class.
- Easy and intuitive. Simplify operations with an effortless user interface, side-loading design, and tool-less print head replacement.
- Has everything you need. Zebra designed the ZT230 printers with the most desirable print requirements after conducting extensive customer research.
- Logistics labeling and warehousing
- Work in process
- Product identification and serial numbers
- Packaging, receiving, and put away labels
- Order picking, packing, shipping, and receiving
- Cross docking
- Compliance and specimen labels
- Asset tracking
- Unit-of-use labels
- Shelf labeling
- Shipping or returns
- Item tags
- Transportation and Logistics