Zebra ZT410 Barcode Printers
Zebra ZT410 barcode printers are ideal for companies that require long-lasting printers with advanced features that support a wide array of applications.
Building on the reliability of the Z Series printers, Zebra designed the ZT410 midrange barcode printers for mission-critical environments with evolving needs. An open operating system, RFID capabilities, and end-user-installable media handling options enable you to customize these printers over time. Two open media slots and Wi-Fi communications provide flexibility beyond the standard serial, USB, Ethernet, and Bluetooth connectivity options available on various models. And because these advanced printers support extensive media and delivery options, you’ll always have a printer that performs where and when you need it to.
The Zebra ZT410s also offer standard features you’ve come to expect from this industry giant. Extraordinary print speeds of up to 14 inches per second expedite processing, while your choice of thermal transfer or direct thermal print modes and 203, 300, or 600 dpi resolutions produces quality labels up to 4 inches in width that accurately track tiny samples or large products from collection to testing, production to distribution.
For remote printer management and easy integration and maintenance, Zebra includes its Link-OS in every model. This innovate operating system includes Multiplatform Software Development Kit (SDK) that enables custom application development. Other features like Cloud Connect and Profile Manager further improves productivity by securely sending print jobs to the Cloud and allowing you to edit and manage your networked Link-OS printers from any location across the globe.
Back at the shop, employees appreciate how easy it is to operate the Zebra ZT410 barcode printers. Lighted media and ribbon paths simplify loading, and one-touch, web-page launching facilitates quick troubleshooting.
- Print methods: Direct thermal or thermal transfer
- Print width: Up to 4.09”
- Print resolution: 203, 300, or 600 dpi
- Print speed: Up to 14” per second
- Memory (RAM): 4MB/64MB
- Connectivity: USB, parallel, serial; Bluetooth, internal 10/100 Ethernet, or 802. 11a/b/g/n wireless
- Built to last. All-metal frame and bi-fold media cover protects the print mechanisms, while options such as an open operating system and RFID capabilities grow with your needs.
- Top performer. Advanced features such as your choice of print speeds and high-speed connectivity accelerate processing.
- Fast and efficient. Enjoy industry topping print speeds up to 14” per second.
- Manage from any location. Zebra Link-OS works in conjunction with Cloud Connect and Profile Manager so you can remotely monitor and maintain networked printers from any location.
- Easy to use. Quickly access the Internet for latest information and drivers using a one-touch interface.
- Asset tracking
- Logistics labeling and warehousing
- Work in process
- Product identification and serial numbers
- Packaging, receiving, and put away labels
- Order picking, packing, shipping, and receiving
- Cross docking
- Compliance and specimen labels
- Distribution centers
- Back-of-store operations
- Lab, blood-bank, and pharmacy labels
- Transportation and Logistics