It jams. It breaks. It just isn’t very reliable.
Don’t tolerate a bad relationship with your printer. Instead, try picking up any of the rugged, good-looking Zebra Xi4 barcode printers. They are a perfect match for manufacturers and warehouses where 24-7 performance and lasting durability are required.
Everything you want. Everything you need.
Here are the top seven reasons you’ll fall in love with Zebra Xi4 barcode printers, designed specifically for high-volume, industrial settings.
1. An instant connection
Thanks to ZebraNet 10/100 Print Server and secure 802.11 b/g wireless connectivity options, you can quickly and easily integrate any Zebra Xi4 into your network so it’s up and running in no time. Plus, ZebraLink makes it easy for IT personnel to remotely manage your printers for smooth, trouble-free operations.
2. Classic good looks
With its legendary reputation for excellence, the Zebra Xi4 printers offer rugged durability that is second to none. Heavy-gauge steel housing and metal interior components can handle the bumps and bruises typical in a warehouse environment. In addition, an easy-to-read LCD panel makes setup and operations a breeze.
3. Old-fashioned reliability
The Xi 4 series performs as promised. Dependable workhorses, these printers can work nonstop, all day and every day. They handle a wide range of temperatures and humidity levels as well. And their durable metal print head guarantees excellent print quality over time, without downtime typically associated with print head replacement.
The Zebra Xi4 printers easily keep pace with high-volume production environments. At speeds of up to 14 inches per second, they improve productivity with their fast processing and throughput. Plus, the printer’s powerful memory stores more graphics, fonts, and label formats.
5. Low maintenance
Don’t worry about running out of supplies or your printer breaking down. These printers offer real-time monitoring of ribbon and media levels from any location! And, they warn you well in advance when you need to take action.
6. Won’t let you down
The Xi4 industrial printers aren’t picky. They handle a wide range of print media, from paper to specialty labels and tag stock. Easily change from one media to the next, and expect clearly printed results–no matter what.
7. Here to stay
Built by a company with a reputation for quality manufacturing, the Zebra Xi industrial printers won’t abandon you when they’re needed most. In addition, you can enjoy free technical support for the life of your printer from System ID, a Zebra Authorized Service Provider (ZASP).
Are you ready to discover true printer love?
Choose from one of these available models to see which Xi4 is a perfect match!
- Zebra 110Xi4 – Ideal for moderate to large print volumes. Extremely affordable.
- Zebra 140Xi4 – Super fast! Prints 14 inches per second, making it tops for speed.
- Zebra 170Xi4 – A high-performer that spits out quality shipping labels that meet compliance for DoD, AIAG, ODETTE, and UCC/EAN-128.
- Zebra 220Xi4 – The most advanced of the series and can print wide labels, making it perfect for labeling pallets, chemical drums, and banners.
To hook up with your perfect Zebra Xi4 barcode printer, contact System ID at 1.800.397.9783.
Latest posts by Barcode Genius (see all)
- How Uber Transformed More Than Just Transportation - January 24, 2017
- Barcode Labels That Beat the Heat - August 23, 2016
- What Barcode Printer is Best for Your Business? - February 2, 2016
- Porsche Parts Distribution Centre Runs Faster with Zebra Printers - August 25, 2015
- Why Small Businesses Need a Barcode Inventory System - August 11, 2015